small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

how accurate is the patagonia sizing table?

on a side note, fuck generic sizing tables. how hard is it to post actual garment measurements (1st world problem here).

Patagonia sizing is wildly all over the chart. I highly recommend trying their stuff on beforehand.

Patagonia sizing is wildly all over the chart. I highly recommend trying their stuff on beforehand.

yeah, patagonia sizing is all over the place - generally speaking though, i would size up one from what you wear in the north face (my experience anyway).

thanks guys. i ended up sizing down. hopefully my pants will fit. couldn't try the pants i wanted because australia doesn't stock that particular model.

fucking, i think they have an agreement with patagonia to not allow online sales but they don't stock half the shit that's on the main website.

I wear a 41 in mmm gats and for the slp lowtops I ended up swapping from 41 to 40. Still undecided about the quality of the sneakers though. The way they are stitched by the toecap makes it so that the tongue of the shoe pushes it down putting pressure against your toes. That might just be because they aren't fully broken in yet though

sorry for the noob question,(aside of street wear im pretty new to fashion) but ive looked everywhere and answers always vary. what size should i buy in ro dunks? do they run big, tts?

im a size 8 in converse and can wear a 9 in nike but they run kinda big.

big thanks,(if anybody answers lol) :)

sorry for the noob question,(aside of street wear im pretty new to fashion) but ive looked everywhere and answers always vary. what size should i buy in ro dunks? do they run big, tts?

im a size 8 in converse and can wear a 9 in nike but they run kinda big.

big thanks,(if anybody answers lol) :)

anyone?

What Book Bag to bring w/me on a Motorcycle?

[I really want to find a luxury messenger w/ a waist strap]

preferring:

H20 resistant

Luxury

Leather or better

Size for 3+books

If there is a backpack i should look at, please point me to it!

Thanks Thanks Thanks

Edited by grady

What does the box with A, B, C, D, E rank on Rakuten say? Can't translate it with google translate since it's an image or something.

A. New with tags

B. New without tags

C. Used like new

D. Used average

E. Garbage

??

yes but you will have to check out the pictures of the item itself to make your own judgment.