small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

does anyone know what blank shirts henry rollins has? he wears the same ones in every recent interview / photo

thanks

tbh, they're probably something like hanes. no way rollins is rockin any luxe tees; i mean, just check out that interview GQ did with him about a year ago to get a better idea of his thoughts on "fashion".

also, anyone have any pro tips on finding orlebar brown swim suits (mainly the bulldog cut) for less than MSRP? do these things ever go on sale??

also, anyone have any pro tips on finding orlebar brown swim suits (mainly the bulldog cut) for less than MSRP? do these things ever go on sale??

I haven't seen them yet any cheaper but for that price the quality was a let down. I tore through a pair in 4 weeks( 3 times a week) in a midly chlorinated pool. So thin that i won't use them anymore.

MNII make a nice pair of trunks and I have just ordered a pair of Reyn spooner wai a classic shorts.

They are on sale now

Don't know the quality yet but for that price... And saturday surf make some nice ones als well..

Hey guys,

I haven't been here on supertalk for a long time, actually I just buy items through PMs.

Anyway... I hope someone can help me out. Today I lost a piece of metal that held the velkro strap of my shoes somehow while I was having a walk with my headphones in Vancouver ... and I didn't notice it before a while..

And I was wondering if you guys think Pierre Hardy could help me out ?

The real question is did anyone of you ever deal with their customer service? If so, how was it?

It's kinda really unfortunate to have super awesome looking shoes , but can't wear them because the strap cannot be used anymore..

Really hope a mate could answer this question it'd be really appreciate.

That being said , thank you and happy Easter supertalkers!

-Thomas