small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i was wondering if you guys knew of any clean boxing-style sneakers. i really like these ones by topman (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JbyynbZgQHk/TDf3fZTUcdI/AAAAAAAADYU/hz4i5yun5UU/s1600/Aviary+topman-com+Picture+2.png), but i'm not really sure about how good the quality is going to be. i also don't love how high the laces go... anyway, post your favorite boxing-style shoes here.

Just realised I should have probably posted here:

"After I spent the first year without a bag sipmly not taking anything with me I'm finally looking for one to buy. I was thing along the lines of smalish duffel/holdall. I dont like to carry bags on my shoulders so I dont want a rucksack or a messenger bag.

I'm willig to spend 100€ so I wouldnt mind if its cheaper - I also might go up to 200€ but in that case I need to really fall in love with the bag :D

please recommend me some bags (:"

I saw a shirt (for men) the other day that I am trying to find:

It looked denim or chambray and the unique thing about it was the buttons went diagonally down the chest. Can anyone ID the brand or at least the style of it so I can search for it?

only pic I could really find, which blows but give an example of what I'm talking about. The one I'm talking about had buttons which started more on the side than in the middle.

il570xn374630476qquy.jpg

But once again it's for guys, not that much into pink blouses to be honest

Edited by DeForel

I saw a shirt (for men) the other day that I am trying to find:

It looked denim or chambray and the unique thing about it was the buttons went diagonally down the chest. Can anyone ID the brand or at least the style of it so I can search for it?

only pic I could really find, which blows but give an example of what I'm talking about. The one I'm talking about had buttons which started more on the side than in the middle.

il570xn374630476qquy.jpg

But once again it's for guys, not that much into pink blouses to be honest

ccp? http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6232

What do you guys think of these Kent Wang sneakers? Surprisingly, I don't have any summer/hot weather/ shoes I can wear this shorts. Also looking for clean white sneaker and other summer shoes recommendations.

I don't like the bulbous toe box or the thin sole

I'm guessing u can't afford common projects

our legacy has some good sneakers this season

if that's still too much get some af1's

Edited by HPM

tumblr_mk2u8jx3YR1rdztf1o1_500.png

(examples of all leather ones that look good to me)

Hey all, I'm looking to get a perfecto but I don't tend to like leather sleeves on account of they can be bulky and not hang nicely since the material is too tough. I'm looking for either a good thin leather perfecto that would hang correctly, or a leather one with non-leather sleeves, any recommendations?

I can't afford (or find) the undercover one

halomonkey: those are beautiful, especially the minimalist doube rider, but i am still too poor. looking for something in the 200 dollar range, should I just give up?

I'd be so happy with a uniqlo x undercover rider in black, if anyone knows where to cop