small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

can someone direct me towards the recommended japan proxies? can't find thread.

sutocorp or fromjapan.

does anybody have any experience buying from rakuten stores directly? i'm wondering if it's still better to use a proxy even with the new layout

made a couple of transactions directly, haven't had problems so far.

Are there any nice looking shiny nylon/polyester jackets that are better than the shitty american apparel all star jacket but still around the 100-150 range? something like the uniqlo short blouson but I can't find that online anywhere.

09_076004.jpg

brb superpoverty

Edited by photostroika

haven't had much reason to dress up working crazy hours and not having a life the last few years but have decided it's time for a new wardrobe. I've been wearing the same ~3 shirts for way too long, haven't really been keeping up on anything. Love my APC buttonups (XL- 21" p to p, 26" sleeve, 20-30" length but would like tad more shoulder room). Looking for casual and formal options, what's the best bang for the buck?

i imagine it's been asked in the tees thread but any pro tips on finding some basic drapey tees for <100?

for the very cheap route, you could wash/wear/"burnout" cotton/poly 50/50 extra extra large tee shirts until most of the cotton is gone, leaving the poly shell, which is somewhat sheer and drapey

i imagine it's been asked in the tees thread but any pro tips on finding some basic drapey tees for <100?

hold out for silent tees on sale. if all the money i put in various other elongated/draped tees had gone towards silent from the start i'd have a much better wardrobe now.

hey guys, if anyone knows where i could find a solid black denim jacket, hit me up.

i'm looking for one that has clean aesthetics.

think Levi's Type III or Lee's 101-J.

the only decent looking one i found so far is from American Apparel, here: http://store.americanapparel.net/product/index.jsp?productId=rsand401s&c=black

but i'm trying to avoid buying that if possible...

my budget's up to $200usd ish.

PM me if you guys have anything for me.

thanks.

About to snag the Silvan MNS shirt. Can someone help me out on sizing? I'm pretty similar to the models on 12345 and Hypebeast from what I've seen. I'm just shy of 6'1 with 38" in chest and ~19" shoulder-to-shoulder. Torn between the M and whether I need to do a L due to the shoulders but curious on the length of the L since M is 34.5"

305-1324-large.jpg

Thanks