small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anyone know? Aside from the actual Balmain boutiques which I live nowhere near Perhaps some place like Barneys or Saks? Although I don't think the sales people there would know about every single item cause they carry a bunch of different brands.

No disrespect to seller

i want a big full color back patch for one of my jackets, anyone know where i can get full color clothing grade canvas prints online that won't cost my life savings?

actually looking for something similar myself. Trying to get a decal to sewn or spray onto a leather jacket.

actually looking for something similar myself. Trying to get a decal to sewn or spray onto a leather jacket.

you could just stencil that shit depending on what it is

i was going to stencil a backpatch at first but then i thought having full color patch would be pretty nice

anyone knows where to get super cheap boots in this style (around 100 euro / dollar)?

i want to rock them down, so i don't need good quality!

image1xxl.jpg

If you don't mind cap toe.

http://us.asos.com/ASOS-Workboots-in-Leather/yptd6/?iid=2280629&cid=5774&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1Xb3JrYm9vdHMtaW4tTGVhdGhlci9Qcm9kLw..

Hello guys!

Anyone in the know of which shoes these are? If you could point me in the direction of something very similar it would also be great. To me, the shoes in the picture seem to be more dressed than the Sebago Docksides for example but I don't know...? Thanks in advance. Suit is Umit Benan S/S12 btw...

umit_b001fullscreen.jpg

I saw this leather jacket on ebay and it says "Aero" on the inside, but is this a real Aero jacket?

The seller wrote under Brand Aero, too. But I think he has no idea, because he wrote in the item description only "leather jacket".

So I'm asking you.

Thank you!

aero.jpg

aero.jpg

Edited by trustnoone

http://www.adidas.com/us/product/mens-originals-rod-laver-the-soloist-shoes/CP986?cid=G61114&breadcrumb=1z13071&search=rod+laver&cm_vc=SEARCH

Could someone recommend an alternative to the Rod Laver Soloist shoes. I really like the way they look, but they're just not comfortable enough for me so I think I'll be sending them back. I'm looking for something around 100 bucks. Thanks.

Hey guys I have a question - whenever I try on a shirt I get a wave behind the collar (I'm not sure how this is called exactly) so have pretty broad shoulders so I'd guess that is the reason why. Even if I try on a shirt thats one size bigger that is should be the problem remains, plus the shirt is to big except for at the shoulders.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this problem, so what can you recommend? any store that sells shirts that might fit? Or should I go to a tailor?

Btw I dont really want to spend >100$ for a shirt (60-70$ would be perfect) so please keep that in mind.