small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Does anyone have experience with opening ceremony's webshop? I purchased an item recently and received an order confirmation instantly but have yet to receive shipping conf. i didnt think anything of it, but upon further research it seems as though a considerable amount of people have had nightmarish experiences ordering from them online (item actually out of stock but still showing on site, 3 week ordeal for shipping when having paid for next day, poor communication etc.). Any insight would be appreciated.

I'm expecting a jacket from Italy, I'm in the UK. It was sent via Posta Raccomandata Internazionale 2 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. Does anyone have experience with them or know how long it should usually take to get a parcel to the UK using this service? I expect that it's probably taking a little longer with it being Christmas.

Thanks.

hi, i was hoping you guys might know of some jackets that look like this: http://www.wilsonsleather.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12940388&cp=2446814.3189113.11477649&parentPage=family and are under $400 and made with strong, quality leather (i recently ordered another wilson jacket online and was so disappointed with the leather that i returned it)

thanks for the help!

^sucks man, the same shit happened to me.

you're a good buyer tho. +rep.

unpaid cases work, the case closes automatically within 4 days or whenever the buyer responds.

if it takes the whole four days you have to close the case and ebay goes in your favor and reimburse the fees from your auction.

then after that you can either re-list the item or do a second chance offer.

Edited by ejm285

I'm expecting a jacket from Italy, I'm in the UK. It was sent via Posta Raccomandata Internazionale 2 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. Does anyone have experience with them or know how long it should usually take to get a parcel to the UK using this service? I expect that it's probably taking a little longer with it being Christmas.

Consider yourself lucky if it arrives at all. Italy's postal service is widely regarded as the most unreliable service in the western world.