small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

how similar are high top dunks and jordan 1s design wise, colour not withstanding?

Do you mean in terms of looks or in terms of manufacturing? I'm pretty sure the Dunk was supposed to be an improvement over the AJ in terms of a basketball shoe. In terms of the lasts and all that technical stuff, I have no idea.

Now does anyone know where I can find the W Taps Vans Chukkas? I'm fiending for them.

does anyone know if kitchener is legit? they say they are selling slim jims.. and it shows a pair, but on the side theires a model wearing thin finns and the description says 98% cotton 2 %elastan. ( which is thin finn?). so are those slim jims?

The H&M site pretty much sucks. Does anyone know of a site or way to see H&M clothes and prices? It'd be much easier for asking superfutures who do store pickups for items. It's hard when i can't even see them. Thanks.

The H&M site pretty much sucks. Does anyone know of a site or way to see H&M clothes and prices? It'd be much easier for asking superfutures who do store pickups for items. It's hard when i can't even see them. Thanks.

European H&M sites have online catalogs I think. Other than that, H&M gets in new stuff and gets rid of old stuff so quickly, it's almost impossible. Seriously, it's like biweekly turnover.

does anyone know if kitchener is legit? they say they are selling slim jims.. and it shows a pair, but on the side theires a model wearing thin finns and the description says 98% cotton 2 %elastan. ( which is thin finn?). so are those slim jims?

Unless anyone else has heard otherwise, I can hardly imagine why kitchener would not be 'legit.' I'm afraid I can't answer the second part of your question, I don't know anything about Nudies.

kitchener is entirely legit. i've made purchases (and returns) with no hassle.

they probably just got their descriptions messed up on the nudies. order by item title, not description and you should be fine.

luisaviaroma.com

thank you, but i had already checked this site out before, and unfortunately they were pretty scarce. i am looking to purchase his sneakers because they are just so overpriced in the japan. any other suggestions?

thank you, but i had already checked this site out before, and unfortunately they were pretty scarce. i am looking to purchase his sneakers because they are just so overpriced in the japan. any other suggestions?

Haha, the hightop-Dunk type ones? I want a pair of those too.

never seen them online. If they're even available in North America, I think it'll be at Maxfield in LA, Atelier/IF in NYC... and.. hmm, that's probably it?

minya, try "WAD" it's a fashion magazine based in europe i think but they have good stuff you can probably find it in the section with magazines like i.d, etc.

Thanks for the heads-up but unfortunately, I don't know where to find these magazines in Toronto! That's what I was asking, should've been more clear.

Stores like Ships, United Arrows, and Beams are known as "select shops" in japan.

I guess Barney's is considered a select store too...

What's this type of store called in English? I don't think they are department stores per se. I wouldn't call them boutiques either.