small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

any experience with rit liquid dye? im thinking about dying some cotton dress pants from kakhi to black but im worried about the dye bleeding onto my other clothing. and will have to eventually have to redye it?

i remember buying dylon dye but the results weren't that great

Edited by narutofan

i need new black jeans

been looking at thvm's skinny and tapered fits, and blk dnm's jeans 5

has anyone handled either? should i just get some acne max cash?

had a pair of thvm's... absolutely terrible quality, fell apart in like 4 months of moderate wear. stick with the acnes.

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Surfing the net is great for getting inspiration and ideas and overseas sourcing,

But all of my eBay things have been disasters and resold

Shopping in your own country where you can try the stuff on first is the safest way to shop.

IQ

Edited by INDIGO QUEEN

Hello,as a new member, I got some question about the size of n.hoolywood.

For n.hoolywood stuff,I found the size tagged is from 36,and size 36=s

But in some USA store, the size tagged is from 40, and those people told me 40=size xs.

So is it true or not?

thanks for your reply!

Where to kop some black Max Cash now for a reasonable price?

Good question I want an to know as well

But.. I don't know what a reasonable price means, but I've seen them on farfetch for $225. I actually just checked back and quite a few are gone so depending on your size they might be sold.

Can anyone point me towards a solid company for OCBD that run between super slim and traidtionally cut? I'm a pretty averagely built 6'1" guy and just put on my Uniqlo sz L oxford (that I have dried stupidly in the dryer) to find that the sleeves are about 2.25" above my wrist, the shirt is about 2" too short, and just a tad too tight. Many thanks in advance.

Can anyone point me towards a solid company for OCBD that run between super slim and traidtionally cut? I'm a pretty averagely built 6'1" guy and just put on my Uniqlo sz L oxford (that I have dried stupidly in the dryer) to find that the sleeves are about 2.25" above my wrist, the shirt is about 2" too short, and just a tad too tight. Many thanks in advance.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/90057-oxford-shirts/page__st__60__p__2335050#entry2335050