small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Hey guys I have a question about raw denim...

So I'm a little short 5' 8'' or about 170cm. I have slightly bigger legs (from running and stuff). Upper body has some muscle too.

I was wondering what kind of fit I should get for raw denim?

I like slim pants (hate boot cuts) but I don't like how tight the jeans look on my thighs.

Any advice? Thanks

um yeah its not a real site. im pretty sure the owner built some algorithm to pull shit from sufu/styleforum market and he makes money off the ads when people visit the site because it turns up on google search listings.

Edited by evilgeniusdan

hello i would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me with this! i'm trying to remember the name/link to a small like independent t shirt brand that has been talked about on sufu fairly enthusiastically recently. it may just be a tumblr page or something, but someone selling their prints over blank tees, and i remember specifically that like the most popular/famous design is a square image of flowers over a blank white or cream tee. I have definitely seen this worn and talked about on sufu in the past few months and it's drizing me crazy trying to find it again. please help if you know, and thank you!

EDIT: FOUND! cooltry bigcartel in case anyone had the same problem heheh...

Edited by tentpole

this is not really a small question. But does anyone know a place to order high quality sweatshirt fabric? Ideally I would love to

find a way to import loopwheeled fabric, but I've been seeing brands like naked and famous and Left Field coming out with loop sweatshirts. Anyone have any ideas of a good place to look? I've been searching online exhaustively but have not found very much.

I'd be willing to paypal a reasonable fee for useful information.

Thanks.

^They had them at his sample sale earlier in the year--they had about 10-15 pairs of sizes 12-14 going for $50 each just thrown together in a big cardboard box. I don't think they ever went into production though, think it was just for show. They seemed rlly poorly constructed.

Anyone ever bought an Ebbets Field flannel jersey? Would like some infos on the sizing, their sizing chart is pretty vague...

Any help/inputs would be very appreciated.

Debating between a M and a S(if they fit big)

Thanks

Kind of a random question. I know there's certain categories that brands/stores/styles are categorized into such as menswear, streetwear, sportswear, tech wear/outdoors (?), goth ninja, etc. What other categories are there besides those?

brooks brothers is the most respectable of all those brands to me since they dont have the golden fleece present on their better lines. With that being said, I do judge people who sport the golden fleece logo. Its anti-bros to me.

That being said, I own and wear shirts from all these brands.

Thought this would be an interesting question:

What are your immediate thoughts when you see someone wearing the following branded polo's (assuming that they're well done/ the fit looks good)?

Ralph Lauren

Fred Perry

Brooks Brothers

Lacoste

RP: bros

FP: mods/skins/casuals (british youth culture)

BB: #menswear

Lacoste: bros

if you gonna wear shit for work/corporate events or you're hanging with with old rich people, go for the brooks bros

if you a young boy and tryna holler at some hipster sluts go for the fred perry