small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Going to school in Michigan next year and looking for winter footwear. Want something that will be fine in the snow and warm but still look decent. I know there's some cool mountaineering/hiking stuff but I don't know where to look. It's one of the biggest campuses in america so they need to be comfy to walk in. Looking to spend around $200.

I was looking at the Stussy Timberland's but I can't find them online anywhere.

stussy-deluxe-timberland-ch.jpg

Edited by spudeey

What is your opinion about what's missing or could be better in current internet shops?

What do you most value when shopping online? Information, images, website functionalities like selection for brand, color, price, etca?

In the current state of things, with this week economy situation, what makes it work for you?

What is currently your favorite internet shop? And the worse?

How do you browse to shop online, directly or do you use sites like pinterest or fancy for your finds?

somebody school me on stephan schneider trouser sizing for SS12

NOT the soil trouser sizing (the band throws everything off) but regular trousers

79cm/31in=>IV or V? i heard you have to size up this season

i am selling my ro dunks on ebay and in the last 2 hours got these two messages:

Thanks for getting back to me jack i am so glad i can finally get what i wanted on ebay.i am not a member of ebay and don`t have a pay pal account so i will be paying by a cashier check and will send the check as soon as possible so i am offering you $500 for it, if you accept my offer please get back to me so that i can purchase it as soon as possible and i will need you to send me the info below to get the check ready,more so the pick up will be made when you get your money i will arrange for the shipping myself, thanks Mac.

FULL NAME

ADDRESS and zip code

Cell phone number

Hello,

I am glad the shoes is still available for sale and will like to buy it. Please i will like to have a smooth deal with you as i am using ebay for the first time. I wont be able to come and look at it because for now i have a very tight business schedule. I have contacted a private shipper that will come and look at it and pick it up after payment must have been received by you. The shipper is in charge of moving all my household item to my new apt so they will come for the pickup of your item first then move ahead to my old apt to move other items for me. The shipper will contact you to arrange for pickup as soon as you have cash at hand. I'm making an offer of $470 and I will add $30 to it for keeping it for me, if that is ok by you please let me know so that you can provide your full Name, Address your Phone number for payment. I am paying by certified cashier check. so i will need your names, address and phone number so i can post to you the check either by FEDEX or UPS .

I have no problem waiting till the check clears in your bank before arranging for pickup. As i said i would have loved to come check it out but i am presently away on a business trip, so you can send me pics of the item so that i can know it is in good condition. I would appreciate it if you take the posting off ebay today and consider it sold to me. As for the pick-up, it would be handled after you receive your payment.

Thanks and i will be expecting your email asap,

Thanks.

Ann

why do i feel like there is something dodgy going on? or am i just being paranoid?

I really like the look of Alden Roys, but they're pretty much impossible to find, and expensive. Could somebody suggest similar styled boots I could look at?

Edited by An Oxymoron