small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anyone know where to get the buttero 'lace up' or 'side zip' boot other then Barney's? They're charging me $140 in duty and vat along with $60 shipping. Never had these problems before. Need them desperately!

Or could you recommend something similar, CP combat boots etc...

403a3_DSCN1007.jpg

Edited by luket

Hey guys! First post. I'm looking for new jeans for work, I work at a restraurant so basically what I'm looking for is a plain black pair of denim, nothing gaudy (Can have pocket designs, but not true religion style lol), preferrebly a slimmer fit. Any ideas?

dude they're for work...levi's.

So I'm looking for a cap. Basically something simple, not too specific regarding a team or anything, I just know I want something that's NOT a 5 panel (I've yet to find one that looks decent on my odd noggin)

I really like this undefeated cap, but am open to any suggestions!

333_19611_0.jpg

norse projects flat cap... similar style i just swooped one the other day and love how it fits (my head is to fucking big for 5 panels)

Trying to find myself a plain maroon/burgundy loopwheeled sweatshirt. Struggling to find one though. Saw a Samurai one on BiG, but they only had it in large; 2nd only seems to have light colours. Checked other brands like Real McCoy, Buzz Ricksons and Studio D'Artisan, but they only ever seem to do the standard grey and navy, which are nice, but not what I want at this moment in time.

Any other companies I should look at? Or other shops to look at to robocop?

Edited by Tabris

Looking for the Adam Kimmel slip ons...

Can I get these anywhere online??

Tried Nittygritty and TBS but no luck..

http://www.projectno8.com/products/slip-on-sneaker?category=264

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/slip-on-sneaker_cod44393153jf.html

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/slip-on-sneaker_cod44393156nr.html

They're everywhere. Anywho, I'm looking for a waterproof jacket, similar to the taped coaches from supreme but maybe something a little shorter, and a little nicer? I essentially want a waterproof jacket that is very simple, no logos, and instead of a hood has a collar, or at least a removable hood. Any suggestions? I guess worst comes to worst I can always get the taped coaches, but the quality looks like shit.

mi7hul.jpg

^

anyone know where to kop the medium sized version of MMM duffle? (can only find large ver)

*edit

other suggestions for black leather suit-suitable / casual bag welcome! (~ 1500 usd)

#bag knowledge weak

Edited by mapclub

they're everywhere. anywho, i'm looking for a waterproof jacket, similar to the taped coaches from supreme but maybe something a little shorter, and a little nicer? i essentially want a waterproof jacket that is very simple, no logos, and instead of a hood has a collar, or at least a removable hood. any suggestions? i guess worst comes to worst i can always get the taped coaches, but the quality looks like shit.

Thanks for the kimmel heads up, I always liked this jacket (used the be the Bristol)

http://www.barbourbymail.co.uk/Mens-Barbour-Porter-Waterproof-Jacket.html...

But I can see the pockets being a bit too much...

Any information on where I can find Lafayette clothing? How's the quality? Randonly stumbled upon the Coaches Tech Jacket. Looked pretty nice in pictures and the brand seems pretty affordable, but sold out everywhere from what I saw. Similar to what I am looking for too

26793213-520x520.jpg

Edited by Fycus