small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

source on the glasses?

Toro%20y%20Moi%20_.png

You want Erik Schedin's court shoe.

Predates the CP Achilles and still available at around half the price.

where do you buy those? The only result google gives is your post....

one last newb question, the old sufu design has a "subscribe" to threads button if i recall correctly, where do I find this button since this new design change?

Edited by delpher

Trying to sell this Alexander Mcqueen sweater that I previously bought off a user here and I've got this guy claiming its fake due to no tags + hes never seen it before blahblahblah. So does anyone have any info on it they could share? Would be greatly appreciated.

5437647914_f420b5e432_z.jpg

Edited by luket

Trying to sell this Alexander Mcqueen sweater that I previously bought off a user here and I've got this guy claiming its fake due to no tags + hes never seen it before blahblahblah. So does anyone have any info on it they could share? Would be greatly appreciated.

5437647914_f420b5e432_z.jpg

could try emailing this guy

http://burbailey.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-beginning-old-alexander-mcqueen.html

has the same sweater diff colorway.

shouldn't you just be looking for a mesh tank as opposed to a "blank basketball jersey"

yeah, thats what I meant. thanks for the clarification

well tbh guys, i may just pickup a couple more mesh/nylon/polyester basketball jersey's from footlocker or something and just take off the eastbay tag. they have a nice long tee/drape effect and feel comfy though a bit of a shine if you are looking for a matte finish that is characteristic of cotton or something.

size down 1 or 2 and they still fit pretty good depending on your look

Picking up a Silent Damir Doma parka. Im 5ft 9 and weighing in at around 140lbs, however they only have a mens M or womens M + S (womens and mens jacket are identical, just sized differently) so which size do I go for? Have a feeling the mens M will be to big?

Edited by luket

yo, im about to cop to some nordic leggings from a japanese shop. I my pants sizing is 32/30

what size should I cop? japanese sizing got me so confused.

M(150 - 170cm) L(165 - 185cm)

?

Edited by AYIYI