small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Posted · Hidden by Fycus, February 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Fycus, February 8, 2012 - No reason given

Any idea on fit and retail price for these?

jil-sander-espadrille-sneaker-ss12-2.jpg

Really wish I had the funds for these, but since I don't think I will any time soon I am blowing up the spot.

SS12 (?) Jil Sander Espadrille Sneakers

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/JIL+SANDER/dept/shoesmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/44384932MJ/sts/sr_shoesmen80

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/JIL+SANDER/dept/shoesmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/44384939RI/sts/sr_shoesmen80

similar to black fleece. ive had problems with tb's shirting because the upper arms are too slim and the body is far too long. definitely try before you buy unless you have tried black fleece. stick with your black fleece size.

Is there a glasses thread handy?

In the market for new pair of glasses, I want a thick bold frame, but nothing too wide, narrow is good.

Any brands I should check out in particular?

Is oliver people's just hype

there is a thread for frames in superfashion

can anyone help me identify these frames the guy is wearing? or something in similiar style. i've been looking for some like these for a minute. I love clear frames...

framesx.png

those could possibly be the ashbury day trippers? the store i work at has one pair left in that color holla at me and i can get em to you.

generated_Xy2kZdiUW0Hb8RTHiWF968-30_600_600.jpeg

coat: (i think the pattern is herringbone, but it's not a sports coat, more like an overcoat? that purple thing is a scarf, not lining

vdCel.jpg

hoodie:

k4Xuz.jpg

sweater:

VltQ0.jpg

any help would be appreciated or at least names of the fabrics/clothing items. alternatives are fine.

Edited by datjacket