small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Right - I want to get myself a proper leather jacket (mens) , although would love some advice on where to go to find what I like. I'm a big fan of what I guess you could say was Hedi Slimane style, black, zippers, downplayed, slightly future. I saw a fantastic Balmain one in the same style recently which really caught my eye but had no luck thus far locating one, all the styes I like seem to be limted and get snapped up so quick.

Budget isn't a huge issue, I want something I'll live in and so quality is important, Im happy to spend.

I've thrown some photos I'd kept underneath just as a guide; if anyones got any suggestions for london stores or brands I might have overlooked, please help!

ss06diorhommehedislimaneleather4801.jpg

Balmain%252520Homme%252520LJ%2525202.jpg

Balmain+SS11+leather+jacket-1.jpg

does anyone have any info on helmut lang raw denim?

went to a thrift store today and found a pair of jeans for 18 bucks seems to be new w/o tags. i'm assuming they're legit (mightpost in the legit checks later)

the inside says "helmut lang classic raw selvage denim", and the style is "classic low waist turn up." inseam is about 37", leg opening 7" i've searched a bit on the web and havent come up with much, a couple of ebay listings. it seems this style is discontinued? anyone know what year(s) this model was being made/ when i was discontinued? also, it says dry clean only which i guess means they are unsanforized? any info about them would help

I want to kop high quality skinny/slim tapered trousers in black/dark grey (formal i guess because i need dat fold down front) in sz 28. lncc, ssense, mrporter, aloharag parkandbond are aaaallllll sold out of every single xs size of every brand.. even at non sale items are gone... what the hell...happy to spend up to the 350 usd mark y0.

does anyone know where to kop or when restocks start? surely they must do so before christmas (??) so sick of repairing these awful work pants...

edit: sarcastic 'you have missed this obv. site' remarks also welcome. (0)

Edited by mapclub

Saw this M65 styled jacket in an episode of the show Psych from last year. I love the look of it and would like to find it. Doesn't seem like a military issued jacket due to the patches on the side. They most likely point to a brand name. If anyone can help out, that'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

m652.png

m65.png

m65side.png

m65full.png

m65front.png

m65back.png

I want to kop high quality skinny/slim tapered trousers in black/dark grey (formal i guess because i need dat fold down front) in sz 28. lncc, ssense, mrporter, aloharag parkandbond are aaaallllll sold out of every single xs size of every brand.. even at non sale items are gone... what the hell...happy to spend up to the 350 usd mark y0.

does anyone know where to kop or when restocks start? surely they must do so before christmas (??) so sick of repairing these awful work pants...

edit: sarcastic 'you have missed this obv. site' remarks also welcome. (0)

I just picked up some sz 28 mabitex from soemone in the market. Very nice trousers.

anyone know a good place online to buy printed artworks of emerging /established designers ? need to buy a gift!

Depending on what you want you could try 20x200.com. Also etsy has a cool stuff from time to time.

Does anyone know whats good with the Uniqlo No Wale courdoroy pants? I'm guessing that means moleskin, the cut is decent and moleskin is warm and texture is sorta interesting. mad cheap too, i think i can fux with. anyone have experience with them?

Right - I want to get myself a proper leather jacket (mens) , although would love some advice on where to go to find what I like. I'm a big fan of what I guess you could say was Hedi Slimane style, black, zippers, downplayed, slightly future. I saw a fantastic Balmain one in the same style recently which really caught my eye but had no luck thus far locating one, all the styes I like seem to be limted and get snapped up so quick.

Budget isn't a huge issue, I want something I'll live in and so quality is important, Im happy to spend.

I've thrown some photos I'd kept underneath just as a guide; if anyones got any suggestions for london stores or brands I might have overlooked, please help!

Hi,

I guess you might also take a look at last A/W Prorsum 2010 collection, they had nice biker leather jackets, but a bit cropped.

I think that if you log in eBay Uk and tap "Burberry Prorsum", you'll find one of these still listed.