small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

here's something i've always wondered: how many of you guys wear cologne on a daily basis? i have some cologne i bought but i really only put it on for when i go out on weekends but a friend told me he wears a little every day.

basically, i'm just wondering if it's acceptable for me to wear some cologne on the daily...

can anyone tell me who i can buy the custom made "taylor made" ray ban aviators ?

i came across a post from an eyewear blog/forum & this guy bought a gold ray ban aviator with

original ray-ban blue flash mirror lens with cable temple !!

he told me the seller do ray-ban repairs & stock tons of genuine ray-ban parts

i tried ebay & google with no help... any information will be helpful... thanks

I'm trying to remember the name of a brand, I'm sure you guys can help. It begins with an 'S' I think and they make button shirts that are three colour block style, they're around $200. I'm pretty sure they're stocked by a Canadian webstore which I also can't remember the name of.

Trying to figure out my size for The Flat Head winter heavy flannel workshirt (HN-52W):

http://tfh.flat-head.com/modules/flat_head/index.php?content_id=200

Stats: 5'4", between 125-130 lbs, ~35" chest, usually wear shirts with 16-16.5" shoulders (e.g.: XS for J.Crew).

I'm a little thrown off by the different measurements listed from various online sources (including posts on this forum). Chest sizes seem to be the only consistent thing (true to size). Contemplating a size 36 or 38.

Self Edge lists the following:

Size 36: 16.5" shoulders and 27.5" overall length

Size 38: 17" shoulders and 28" overall length

Measurements from a few retailers on Rakuten list the following:

Size 36: 17" shoulders and 26" overall length

Size 38: 18" shoulders and 27" overall length

I usually like a slim fit. Worried about ending up with a shirt that's too tight/short vs one that's too long/loose/sloppy. Would appreciate any recommendations.

^I would like to know this as well. I've been looking around for a while and haven't found anything.

I emailed size? about a VAT discount and they said they "...aren't obligated by law to supply items with zero vat".

smh...I guess they're right, but thats such a bitch move.

Edited by halomunkey