small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i popped a few stitches down the seam of one of the sleeves on my viridi-anne spring trench... tricky thing is the sleeve is fully lined and partially sewn to the lining from around halfway down. i'm not sure if i should trust my local cleaners with the job, but i really have no idea how to repair it myself and definitely don't know of any good tailors in the area. what do? :/

im looking for a replacement battery for my macbook. anyone have any suggestions? the apple OEM battery gets terrible reviews off their website with people replacing their battery after 8 months of use. screw that for $150 a battery

I'm measuring my waist for a new APC new standard. When measuring around the place I normally wear my jeans, I get a measurement of about 36". This, however, doesn't make any sense to me, since I always wear 31-32 chinos. Could someone please tell what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you very much.

^

Thanks, I just measured and a well fitting pants of mine (j.crew urban slim fit) is 34" (tagged 31"). I have a week old APC new standard, tagged 30, and it's already comfortable to the point where I don't want it to stretch any further in the waist. Is it the right size or should I try to sell it?

Hey all, was just wondering if anyone had any experiance with Balenciaga sneaker sizing? Was wondering if are true to size or if you need to run bigger or smaller ect.

Iv got various other sneakers such as Lanvin, Raf Simons, Kris van Assche, Common Projects ect and was wondering if they fit similar to any of these brands?

Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks

So I have been on the search for a brighter-than-navy, solid blue suit.

Like this Labretta suit:image1xl.jpg

or this Ben Sherman tonic suit:

large_46c5e832-aae1-42c9-89c9-88dd17ecb432.png

Unfortunately I way late on the solid blue train and both suits have already been on sale forever, resulting in them being sold out everywhere.

Just looking for other companies that make similar solid blue suits because EVERYONES got solid navy but not many people go brighter than navy. Thanks.

not sure if they still make it

couldn't find it on their catalog

the vibram morvis is the sole used on the new virgils

http://www.vibram.com/index.php/cn/LIFESTYLE/Fashion/Products/Soles/Morvis-Sole

http://www.vibram.com/index.php/us/LIFESTYLE/Fashion/Powered-by/Featured-Items/fas-VISVIM-Virgil

are those soles available somewhere online, would love to have my RW's resoled with thoses, looks like might a better grip compared to the RW crepe soles, but still the same style...

70873d_1.jpg

about to buy some edwin chinos, but im not sure if i should go with the 15.5" waist or 17" waist. my current jeans which fit perfect in the waist are 17", should i buy the smaller size chinos and let them stretch to perfect size or just go with the already perfect size (which im afraid might be too loose or stretch to an even bigger waist)