small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i'm sure this question has been asked before, but what's the preferred way to clean a stain on raw jeans without washing? Using a bunch of water and scrubbing usually makes the stain go away, but it also wipes the indigo off and leaves a faded mark. any solutions or am i fucked?

This pretty much sums up my uniqlo and jcrew experience as well.

Does anyone have any experience with proclub slim fitted shirts? My hunt for the perfect plain shirt has been going on for years.

my mama owns a mini mart that sells this brand and from my experience, its not slim, but not huge, either. TTS is the best way to label this brand. the sleeves are slightly big, too. kind of like the hanes.

its also really thick, so keep that in mind. 90% of those tall white tees you see mexican gangster's rockin' is pro club.

^

not as frustrating as sale items being sold out while in your cart.. from 3 webstores..

I have been looking for some white jil flats that disappeared from yoox myself... I have not seen any of those desert boots anywhere though sorry and I have been through at least 30+ stores inventories today :( good luck!

I am after any S/XS slim formal jil or burberry shirts on sale at the moment..they have all sold out it seems.

Hey guys, this is my first post on superfuture. I've recently been browsing around SoHo because I live so close to the city and saw a few brands that I loved. Unfortunately, like many brands around in SoHo, a lot of the clothes are meant for slim individuals. Unfortunately, I'm not that slim (5' 7", 165 pounds). I wouldn't say that I am overweight or anything, but I am certainly not slim. I carry some extra baggage but nothing too outstanding. I want to change brands and buy some higher quality clothing since I have the money to spend now. Instead of lurking around the mall, I was interested in companies such as APC and Gitman. I need a shirt that I can wear UNTUCKED with my nudies slim jims. J. Crew is an example of a clothing company that fits me decently (medium) and does not accentuate the waist area since slim clothing does that. Here is a photo of me wearing some clothes. my friends say I hide my waist area well but sometimes some shirts accentuate my waist which is something I do not want to do. ive gotten suggestions such as wolf vs goat and yohji. Not looking for "hit the gym" comments. Thanks a bunch.

2r5sw49.png

whilst i'm at it..

how do jil sander shoes / boots fit?

particularly the current season / desert boot.

i vaguely remember jil running a little large. if i'm typically a US10 (42 in common projects), might US9.5 in the boots work for me?

will rep!