small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Having trouble finding jeans and pants that fit well. I'm short/skinny and if I buy bottoms with a taper(like PS) what usually ends up happening is the calf area gets too tight while the thighs end up a little loose still.

I was thinking I should get more of a straight leg and size downbut it's hard finding brands that make my size(I'm a 25 in PS, true 27). Can anybody recommend some pants?

Do people actually answer questions from this thread?

How do timberlands fit? It seems they are tagged US9/43 but I am usually US10 or a 43. What to do?

The Abington Stuff fits true to size

The TImberland Boot Company fits a bit bigger. Iam a true UK8/EU42 and can fit into their UK7.5/EU41.5 (not very comfortable, but wearable). Tag says: US8 / EU 41.5 / JAP 26 / UK 7.5

have an interview tomorrow for a paid design internship at massive corporate clothing brand but for their luxury high end label. was told via email to "dress to impress"

what duz that mean, what should I wear. i normally dress goth/tech/skate/ninj so i need some help getting my grown man / suit game on.

guidance plz. is this uvc/oxford territory? do i need a jacket?

also, i thought i remembered a thread about this but couldnt find it thru search. is there one?

have an interview tomorrow for a paid design internship at massive corporate clothing brand but for their luxury high end label. was told via email to "dress to impress"

what duz that mean, what should I wear. i normally dress goth/tech/skate/ninj so i need some help getting my grown man / suit game on.

also, i thought i remembered a thread about this but couldnt find it thru search. is there one?

I think it should correspond to the label (philosophy) and should be still serious. Maybe your age and the brands style direction could help....

unless your applied to a job at starbucks, don't wear UVCs and an oxford to any interview.

i meant the linen crown / suede bill combo. And great, the day I decide to get something is the day that I don't wake up for it. someone let me know if they have the safari camp cap in green that they're trying to sell without jacking up the price

have an interview tomorrow for a paid design internship at massive corporate clothing brand but for their luxury high end label. was told via email to "dress to impress"[...]

thom browne everything

or balmain (womenswear)

i hope it's not too late.

good luck