small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

hey there! quick question ;) I just received a nightfall jeans from a really good seller! however, I realized that the top button is a is not like the usual dior homme nightfall.

IMG_0869.jpg

it's a concealable clip like this, I am sure that this is authentic DH but just skeptic if this is a nightfall? The material is exactly the same thing though.

Thanks in advance! :)

im looking to get some perks & mini tees, anyone know how they fit? i'm usually a size xs - though from the measurements i've seen on some sites an s may fit me.

some help would really be appreciated! :)

pam fits pretty standard, it pretty much equates to normal european sizing

ohsnap, topman has a decent pair...http://us.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33059&storeId=13051&productId=2217436&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=207489&parent_categoryId=207478&pageSize=20

I've been itching for a slim fit M65, anybody know where to cop? The only one I know of is the Dior Homme one from a few years back, which is impossible to find anyways..

im looking to get some perks & mini tees, anyone know how they fit? i'm usually a size xs - though from the measurements i've seen on some sites an s may fit me.

some help would really be appreciated! :)

It depends on which season they're from, the newer ones from the last couple seasons fit larger than ones from older collections a few years back. The new ones also seem longer than a average sized tee.

Someone please give me some info on Wings + Horns pant sizing...heard they run big, also heard they run small. Which is it?
From what I understand the made in Japan's fit tighter than the made in Canada's. I think the utility pants fits true to size and the chinos can run big in the waist.