small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i've handled the crepe-wedge soled longwing brogues at oak, and they feel like decent construction, good weight, i.e. "doesn't feel cheap" if that's what you mean

i believe they are welted construction, if i recall correctly

Need a Black/Navy semi-casual trouser/pant that fits slim. Preferably under ~$130

Is there something between Navy chinos and Ervell trousers? Or am I better of just getting good quality chinos?

Thanks in advance

Wings and horns twill pants are dope. Not under tha price tho.

@Clopek , pretty pricey indeed, but the measurements look near perfect

@redX , I haven't handled dockers in a while, but I get the feeling it's not something I can dress down and dress a little up with. Something bout the material.

@Clopek , pretty pricey indeed, but the measurements look near perfect

@redX , I haven't handled dockers in a while, but I get the feeling it's not something I can dress down and dress a little up with. Something bout the material.

i asked my personal taylor (mom) to give em a bit of a taper. fit pretty much spot on now. though they're getting a bit worn out after a year of heavy use

Currently wearing these Camper Twins slipons. However, they're just about dead - some serious holes forming, stitching all coming loose, soles wearing out badly.

31yupNw4TOL.jpg

I need suggestions for nice summer slipons. I liked the weird menswear fabric of these ones, a little different than your usual pair of Vans or other common slipons..

these sunny sports are pretty dope with some nice patterns http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.php?brand=Sunny+Sports

2218.jpg

2217.jpg

2216.jpg