small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

how much do these retail for?

newbalancegoretexmt580.jpg

i hate buying things in korea for 30%+ over retail. i saw em in the store yesterday for 200,000 won, and if its too much of a mark-up id just consider passing on these. also i think they look better in person than in that picture

Black isn't mandatory but strongly preferred.

I mean, a dark blue suit would probably look better, but that depends on the occasion, are you going on a funeral you should probably go with a black one..

Depending on the shape of your feet, they could be the same, or CPs could be bigger. I am a 10-10.5US in Nikes, because my feet are quite wide. I wear 9.5 in cons, 43 in CPs, and 43 MMMGATs, though they took a while to break-in.

thanks. my feet are wide, most people seem to be recommending 45 in GAT's. i wear an 11.5 in (most) vans and as mentioned a 44 in cp's (i actually own 43's but they are too small, yet i still wear them).

Looking for a solid pair of black denim. Want something with a fit similar to APC PS but with a bigger rise if possible and hoping to spend around $100 or less. Was considering the OBEY Juvee Moderns but seems like they're not quite as skinny as I'm looking for. TIA for any suggestions.

Looking for a solid pair of black denim. Want something with a fit similar to APC PS but with a bigger rise if possible and hoping to spend around $100 or less. Was considering the OBEY Juvee Moderns but seems like they're not quite as skinny as I'm looking for. TIA for any suggestions.

I've been on this journey. Club Monaco is an option for your price range. Possibly Ksubi if you can find it cheap enough.

...but my main suggestion is to save up for Iron Heart level denim as good denim will last much longer than anything else, saving you time and money down the road.

I've been on this journey. Club Monaco is an option for your price range. Possibly Ksubi if you can find it cheap enough.

...but my main suggestion is to save up for Iron Heart level denim as good denim will last much longer than anything else, saving you time and money down the road.

I dont know if gilt still has jean shop sales, but if they do you should just get the black rockers. I got mine for $30 and after some tapering they fit pretty much spot on. very much like 19cms

Currently wearing these Camper Twins slipons. However, they're just about dead - some serious holes forming, stitching all coming loose, soles wearing out badly.

31yupNw4TOL.jpg

I need suggestions for nice summer slipons. I liked the weird menswear fabric of these ones, a little different than your usual pair of Vans or other common slipons..

Trying to buy lanvin kicks here on SUFU

this guy's telling me it's Lanvin Size 5 (equivanlent to USmens 7)

question is, i am tru US8 (mens) and wonder they would fit me right.

do the shoes run big? that is what I 'm being told bigger than regular ones in shops?

they will not fit.

does anyone know how the lands ends sizing is like? TTS, -1, .5, or +1, .5 when it comes to sizing. the question is specifically direced ttowards this pair: http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/LaceupBoots-80424_212469_-1.html?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-null-_-Canvas-_-data_feed

394774_XK10_LF_ZDB?op_sharpen=1&rgn=0,0,2000,3000&scl=5.882352941176471

sadly, no size 7 is available, but i do wear cons size 8. thanks!

also, if you guys can refer to boots/shoes similar to either common projects achilies low/mid or alden indys, i would be very grateful. thanks again.

not sure about sizing, i say tts. nice boots now that you reminded me. just what i am looking for in the summer and price range...

hard to compare to those other brands you listed, completely different 'market' i think.

if you really want to try them and they are a tad larger, try inserting some type of insole like 'Superfeet'