small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

whats the difference between a baracuda and a harrington jacket? i remember jcrew had both jackets up last collection and i couldn't seem to pin point the difference (other than the price). thanks

Baracuta is the name of a company that makes Harrington jackets.

They make several styles of jackets, of which they call their G9 model the "Original Harrington Jacket", which is a classic version of a Harrington jacket. They also make "golf jackets" and "slim-fit" Harrington jackets.

I would like some quick advice.

My jean history over the past 4 years:

APC NS- Love them, best fit, the ideal cut for me. Don't really like the quality of the denim or how they look after a ton of wear though.

Ironheart 301- liked them, but a lot slimmer than the APC's. A little too tight in the thigh.

Ironheart 634- had them taped from the knee down, and they generally fit well, but they have the 'diaper ass' feature, which i hate.

I was wondering what I should get for my next model. I basically want the APC NS (how they fit when they're new) but higher quality.

I was thinking about Dior 19cms, since they're based the APC NS. But they just raised the price to $430, plus sales tax, which would be like $470.

Is there a comparable model like those from the japanese companies that's no more than $350?

I'm in NYC.

you should have the same question in the denim version of that topic.

all i can tell you is that Dior 19cms are quite overrated and way too expensive for what they are.