small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i've seen someone with white leather supergas that looked kind of the same, and are probably way cheaper than cps.

Spring Court or Superga are good if you are on a budget, or just want something that you don't mind getting trashed. In fact you could get a pair of both for cheaper than a pair of CPs.

Where do I get leggings?

All the mens ones I have found suck.

Prz help.

rakuten has too many to choose from, but as always, it's a roll of the dice quality-wise:

http://search.borderless.rakuten.com/borderless/search.action?l=en&pf=&pt=&f=0&fs=0&vm=2&sm=0&sp.st=&t=new&tl=551177&k=leggings

I haven't found any US men's store gutsy enough to carry this kind of stuff yet.

boots-1.jpg

anybody know what boots those are? or at least ones that look similar? need some boots..can't find any, and i've fallen in love with these (they don't have laces, no heel etc) oh yeah, for women btw, lol

also, my brother's birthday is coming up, and i have no idea what to get him. any suggestions? something under $50..damn i suck

opinions on the quality of head porter bags? i'm looking to buy a porter briefcase and i don't want to be disappointed.

I bought a head porter wallet for a friend and it has held up nice (1 year, still looks great), but I'm quoting Kiya from the self edge thread, maybe his comment on porter textiles is something to consider:

Nope, saw them at the show in Tokyo in the spring and decided to pass on them, the materials aren't impressive any more because they're using Porter textiles, not BR textiles like they used the first two seasons..

link here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2439314&postcount=10177

Can anyone reccomend cords in a wine/burgundy color like the eg pair that is cheaper? Are there any chinos available in this color?

engineeredcorduroy_crop.jpg

Levis has cords in that color. about $50.

Does anyone know if it's possible to let out a leather jacket? I've been hitting the weights lately and really don't want to part with it. Is it a completely insane idea for a leather tailor to add leather to the side seams?