small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if you could all offers some opinions on how you hang your clothes. What fabrics do/dont you hang from hangers??

Wool/Cashmere/Cotton....etc

Is it better to hang pants/jeans or leave them folded???

Very much appreciated

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if you could all offers some opinions on how you hang your clothes. What fabrics do/dont you hang from hangers??

Wool/Cashmere/Cotton....etc

Is it better to hang pants/jeans or leave them folded???

Very much appreciated

Don't hang your wool/cashmere sweaters or similar things or else they will stretch out. Basically all delicate things should be folded neatly and stored in like a drawer I think.

Typically, I will hang only collared shirts, jackets, and slacks.

Everything else like T-shirts can be folded.

I hang my jeans on some metal hooks by the belt loops. It would be weird to fold or hang my stinking denimz on hangers.

On the topic of hangers: get the proper ones for suits, jackets, pants (duh)

X-post from a panicked member!

Has anyone ever had a package impounded by US customs? I purchased a (quite) expensive item from a member from Sweden, who shipped it using posten.se and marked it as a gift. He sent it Monday and I have been faithfully tracking it daily. Today, on the tracking page...the dreaded "Abroad. Impounded by customs" appeared.

I have asked him to contact the shipping company in the AM and I myself will attempt to contact US Customs on Monday.

Anyone with similar experience?

Any advice?

Did you recover your package or was it seized for good?

X-post from a panicked member!

Has anyone ever had a package impounded by US customs? I purchased a (quite) expensive item from a member from Sweden, who shipped it using posten.se and marked it as a gift. He sent it Monday and I have been faithfully tracking it daily. Today, on the tracking page...the dreaded "Abroad. Impounded by customs" appeared.

I have asked him to contact the shipping company in the AM and I myself will attempt to contact US Customs on Monday.

Anyone with similar experience?

Any advice?

Did you recover your package or was it seized for good?

same thing happened to me.... I bought jeans from a sufu member in canada and they were taken by customs... i was really pissed and tried calling and emailing and didnt get any responses. they eventually just showed up at my door about 3 weeks late.

sorry man. im pretty sure that youlll get the stuff, youll just have to wait it out.

Thanks for the reply. I received a few messages relating the same. I'll just have to cross my fingers and hopes that it works out.

same thing happened to me.... I bought jeans from a sufu member in canada and they were taken by customs... i was really pissed and tried calling and emailing and didnt get any responses. they eventually just showed up at my door about 3 weeks late.

sorry man. im pretty sure that youlll get the stuff, youll just have to wait it out.

What is the deal with Oki Ni's currency converter? I am looking to make a purchase for 49EURO which is roughly 61USD however when I convert currency to USD on the site it shows up at 73USD. I wouldn't mind if it was a couple dollars off but that's probably shipping right there.

i've got them in a 41 an am a 8.5 in converse and 9.5 in vans 42 in cp, and while they were a bit tight at the beggining they're fine now.

so you'd need either a 42 or 43 as capa said.