small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i am looking for like a normal-rise, straight leg black coated jean

i have too many skinny stretch black jeans already, need thigh room..

i was looking at the A77 cross war jeans, which seem to fit the bill, but they seem to be sold out everywhere

don't want no 2% stretch skinny shit... kinda almost want like a levi's 505 in black coated

i got these really cool helmut lang black waxcoated jeans on ebay for a steal, only problem is, that the coating comes off really easy. it is enough to just touch them and your hands are covered with a thin layer of black wax.

i'm not familiar to wax coated garments, but is this normal?

i am a little afraid of wearing them, because i leave black wax stains everywhere i sit, rub my legs against, stain the rest of the clothes im wearing.

any advice what to do with them to make them wearable? maybe like fixate the wax a little more by ironing them, so the wax can soak into the denim a little deeper? or give them a wash to get rid of the top layer of wax?

any advice is greatly appreciated

can anyone recommend any low profile black or dark navy leather gloves

I dont need thinsulate or any other shit, just well fitting (hopefully cheaper) leather gloves (tightening snaps or none, whatever)

look into army supply and stuff like that. i have seen some slim fitting black leather gloves before at army outlets and shops like that.(=cheap option)

i am looking for like a normal-rise, straight leg black coated jean

i have too many skinny stretch black jeans already, need thigh room..

i was looking at the A77 cross war jeans, which seem to fit the bill, but they seem to be sold out everywhere

don't want no 2% stretch skinny shit... kinda almost want like a levi's 505 in black coated

blackbird jeans? nice fit but they have stretch :confused: