small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Where can I find all-white Instapump Furys? I know they have existed but I don't know where or when, but I need some, maybe a lot.

weren't they released as part of the perfectly pack about six months back? here are the pump omnis from that pack:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/atmos-tokyo/10007038/

and here are the furys from the perfectly grey pack

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/atmos-tokyo/j08392/

sadly no longer any white furys here. Proof they exist though.

What is up with Canada Post taking forever to Seattle/US?

Ordered some Gellerz from reborn and it's taking FOREVER for it to arrive.

According to my tracking it arrived in "The destination country" over a week ago and no update since then.

No note about customs, nothin'.

Last item I got from Canada took a week total.

Anyone else got experiences on how long it takes?

I'm in need of a rain shell. I was liking the North Face's Venture jacket, until I found out that it was manufactured in China and essentially of junky quality.

Anyone know a different coat similar to the North Face Venture?

whats the difference between a duffle coat and toggle coat

duffle (or duffel) is referring to the material used... the thick, coarse wool that was originally used to make duffle bags.

toggle just refers to the closures made of wood/bone/metal ect... so technically you can have a duffle toggle coat. if you want one, buy the one in my sig ;)

ALSO... anyone know of brands that make some semi slim cut flannel shirts that have some decent weight to them for under 50-60 bucks?

I've been looking for quite a while for a pair of black CP Achilles low or all-black cap toe - not nylon combiantion or patterned. I know these online stores that sell CP: ssense, revolve clothing, oki-ni, tobi, cali roots.

All seem to stock big sizes only (44-46), so I'm wondering if you know any other reliable online shops where these can be found?

Thanks!

Guest adidasaj

sorry about making a new topic. didn't know about this thread

---

Where to buy Evisu shoes?

Three pairs of Evisu shoes are our I personally discovered the brand...

But I essentially never see them for sale anywhere. Almost never on the Evisu websites. Never in any sneaker shops (e.g. Gastown down in Vancouver at LIvestock, etc). Not even the stores down in Richmond/Chinatown loaded with fake Evisu, Gucci, etc stuff.

Any thoughts on this? The shoes aren't great quality but I've grown really fond of the sneakers. They fit amazing with the laces undone (I've never even touched the laces, they've been loose since day one years ago). Yet they still remain perfectly snug. Don't own any other pair of sneakers with the same easy-to-slip-on yet tight-when-running balance.

Any thoughts?