small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

really silly question.

If a top/blazer/shirt is size 48, does it mean 48cm chest (pit to pit)?

Thanks.

If it's European sizing, subtract 10, and that number is the chest (in inches) it's sized for. A European 48 would fit a 38" chest, for example.

If it's American sizing, you don't need to subtract 10, just use the number itself (e.g. European 48 = American 38).

i was looking at the drkshdw jeans on yoox and i am wondering about the inseams. do they come in different lengths? some look long and others look pretty short. also, i know the detroit is slim and the berlin is a little fuller, but is there another fit? a couple of those pairs look really full. thanks.

somehow yoox makes everything look a little bit crappy

can anyone recommend a nice oxford style shoe that would go well with jeans and a button up (or t-shirt)

i kinda like these but have no idea how they would look with some jeans. AS a reference, i dont wear skinny tapered jeans but rather slim jeans

i like these, any thoughts? +rape for help

8968_0_1_700.jpg

or these:

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/FIORENTINI%2BBAKER/dept/shoesmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/441420502D/sts/sr_shoesmen80

thaaaanks

Zubin, just find a classic pair of wingtips/oxfords/etc. - try eBay, can get them for cheap. I've been rocking this pair of Sebago derby's I found which are just plain and brown, and comfy as hell. I rock them dressy or casual, all depends on what look you're going for.

can anyone recommend a nice oxford style shoe that would go well with jeans and a button up (or t-shirt)

i kinda like these but have no idea how they would look with some jeans. AS a reference, i dont wear skinny tapered jeans but rather slim jeans

i like these, any thoughts? +rape for help

8968_0_1_700.jpg

or these:

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/FIORENTINI%2BBAKER/dept/shoesmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/441420502D/sts/sr_shoesmen80

thaaaanks

where can I get those? they're not on the gravity pope website.

Guest umhaha84
will I get import fees later on when ordering from oki-ni? located in the states btw.

from oki-ni

Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.

Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.

I heard sometimes you get lucky and slip away under their radar.,,,

hey thinking of buying a ior homme shirt on another site.

I dont have the funds in my paypal but i do have them in my bank account so is their any way i could send the money form my bank to the seller through paypal.

Also is their any other safe methods of paying??

Guest umhaha84
hey thinking of buying a ior homme shirt on another site.

I dont have the funds in my paypal but i do have them in my bank account so is their any way i could send the money form my bank to the seller through paypal.

Also is their any other safe methods of paying??

nigga just add your band account to your paypal,

i have a bank account on paypal ,but it takes seven days to put money in??

u can pay through paypal and then paypal will use the funds from your connecting bank acc. as simple as that!

help me find a suit?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qjpwnPW4c1o/RwQMjN-8PfI/AAAAAAAACNE/HzVvgKdZXdE/s1600-h/JWtuxw.jpg

looking through the sartorialist for the sort of fit i want, this looks amazing. doesn't have a jacket, but i guess you can sort of extrapolate that from the pants?

wanna keep the cost of suit/tailoring under 6-700, preferably less. would going for club monaco or something and tailoring it work? i also want to be able to wear the jacket and pants separately, not worth buying something i can't do that with given how often i'd wear a suit.

maybe i've asked this in the past, i forget.

edit: or maybe thick as thieves?