small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

how do i use yahoo.jp auctions, i swear to god my grail is on there and have no idea what to do :'(

you need a proxy

do a search for sharpservice, he'll make your dreams come true

question:

can anyone direct to to any pictures of destroyed/distressed knit sweaters? i think dior did some a while back, would be greatly appreciated.

unless you have japanese credit cards and a japanese shipping address you can't do it yourself.

just email hide with your maximum bid and he will handle the rest. he's very prompt, and trustworthy.

i will have a look at julius, and if anyone else has some recommendations please let me know

Has anyone heard of the brand "Odeur"? I know, the name is stupid. A friend of mine was in Sweeden a few weeks ago and came back talking about it. He couldn't find it in any stores, so I'm guessing the people he was staying with told him about it... I really have no idea. I guess there is no branding or tags, just a smell. I think the cuts look interesting. I'd like to know some retail pricepoints if possible.

http://www.odeur.se/

Has anyone heard of the brand "Odeur"? I know, the name is stupid. A friend of mine was in Sweeden a few weeks ago and came back talking about it. He couldn't find it in any stores, so I'm guessing the people he was staying with told him about it... I really have no idea. I guess there is no branding or tags, just a smell. I think the cuts look interesting. I'd like to know some retail pricepoints if possible.

http://www.odeur.se/

http://.webshop.kii.se/system/search/search.asp?gen=1&des=1&manuid=195

http://www.grandpa.se/system/search/search.asp?c=0&b=&m=50&q=

All I could find, but that should give you an idea of what pricerange we're talking about. Since the swedish krona is plummeting, you may be able to buy stuff cheaper than a few months ago.

I have no idea of what the 'odeur' is, my only piece is a t-shirt from the first collection, the only one without smell..

Looking to get some boots for spring, only thing is I have no idea where to start. Instead of wearing sneakers all the time I was thinking of getting a new pair of boots, I was thinking of Clarks desert boot in beeswax but they are hard as hell to find. So I come to you small questions thread, if not Clarks, what else is out there?

i know many wouldn't like it but i am "kinda" considering between the navy lace ups, patent sandals or the matte black sandals from the raf x dr martens collections...

plus its my birthday soon so i thought i might wanna get one of these if not i would stick back to my first choice (monochrome black lace up)

Sandals were looking cool in the dazed & confused JP edition and Lace up looking good in a random magazine i saw today

i know many wouldn't like it but i am "kinda" considering between the navy lace ups, patent sandals or the matte black sandals from the raf x dr martens collections...

plus its my birthday soon so i thought i might wanna get one of these if not i would stick back to my first choice (monochrome black lace up)

Sandals were looking cool in the dazed & confused JP edition and Lace up looking good in a random magazine i saw today

Get the navy or black oxfords, gladiator sandals looks stupid with a heavy sole...although I still think the Yohji collaboration was way better.

Are you ordering off oki-ni?

Anyways, how do CPs fit? I wear a 10 in chucks, 43 in lanvins/margielas for reference.