small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

can anyone recommend some slim-fitting flannels or gingham check print button-ups?

i recommend surface to air. i thrifted a flannel from them and the fit is slimming and spot on for someone with wider shoulders and chest. though i dont know what season to look for. fabric is resilient and i could beat it to shit and still wear it if I wanted.

Zubin: Flat head for flannel? Maybe more expensive than most people would like to spend. There were some decent plaids at the recent Gilt Steven Alan sale. You could try finding people who didn't like theirs.

CP dress shoe (specifically officer ankle boot) vs CP sneaker sizing? I've read some people size down to account for leather stretching, some people have sized up. I'm like a 41.5 but would get 42 cause I have wide feet in sneakers like the Achilles. 41 or 42 for the officer shoes/boots?

anyone here hv any ideas about the sizing/fitting for red wing chukka boot 3140/3141 ?? pls help me out..

my true to size is US 8.5 for nike and for most of the shoes..and i recently bought sz 8us red wing boot 8131 coz my friend told me to go half sz down, but when i wear the shoes, they look kinda huge, like clown shoes..as for the fitting, it's a bit huge but it can be taken care of by putting extra inner sole

so my q's is what sz should i get for the red wing chukka boot ? do they have the same sizing/fitting like the 8131? thanks in advance for the respond guys..

i was about to grab some wtaps chukkas, which i've been after for a while, but i reread the hypebeast sizing thread and it said you should size up a half on these cause theyre tight in the toe

(as opposed to sizing down on most chukkas)

i guess this could be true, although it doesn't make much sense

anyone?