small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I'm looking at getting some CP Court Shoes in Low. The mid Achilles that I have now are 39 and super tight and snug, would I be all right getting a 40 in low court shoes? It seems that they don't run particularly big when you get to smaller sizes. Or is it different with different models, i.e. low tops vs. mid tops?

Can anyone comment on the fit of Filippa K coats? The shoulder-to-shoulder and pit-to-pit measurements I was able to find for one of their coats seemed 1-2 inches larger for the coat size when compared to the equivalent sized slim fit coat. If I have a 36.5 inch chest and usually fit a size 38 blazer should I go with 46 or a 48 (European sizing)? Thanks

So I was given a bit on an allowance for some spring/summer shoes. Already getting Vandals, but I have more money for a pair of nicer shoes as well - can anyone recommend me a shoe with a similar profile to OC's that aren't as expensive and come in sizes upwards of a 46/13US? I'm a 14US/48(?), so my options are a bit limited, but if someone could help a big-footed brother out, would be greatly appreciated.