small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

what are the actual name for those cheap "doughboy shoes", crepe soles with canvas uppers. total LA 'hood 1990s.

i am looking for the ones with laces, i know some crappy skate brands make them and i know walmart makes the slip on ones.

what is the actual name for the style so i can track them down at chinatown prices.

huf_dvs_doughboy_2.jpg

i recently copped a pair of shoes a size too big (it was fucking cheap) online.

I wear size 8.0-8.5 in vans and these are the US equivalent of a 9.5.

I guess the only solution is to cop some insoles etc, but I don't really have any experience with these... and when I look online it's full of insoles which appear to be sports orientated?

Anyone got a cheap, easy solution? Surely a few of you guys have been in the same dilemma.

Help us out :)

Thx

Also how do you know what color eyeglasses to choose? I'm thinking between a tortoise or a black. I'm very polish/german so I have an olive tint when tanned and fair skinned when not, I have a light brown color hair with thick jet black eyebrows, and brown eyes.

tortoises.

I really want a blazer. What should I be looking at ~$150? I remember geekbonchic had a WAYWT pic with a Kostym blazer...where is this available?

Edit: looking for a one button blazer in black. Same style as this topman one but in black:

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr78/capa13/Picture1-7.png

I think we'll be receiving a few new blazers for spring. If not, I'm definitely buying a few for Fall. PM me about it or whatever.