small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

why not sell them and try to find similar jeans (like raf by raf or other coateds). they arent quite the same, but they should leave some change in your pocket

I have looked at the other brands waxed jeans but for some reason they don't look as nice. Perhaps I just haven't seen the right ones though. Do you have a link to any Raf jeans you are referring to?

And yeah, hopefully they would be cheaper. These Diors were a bit on the pricey side.

Thanks!

Anyone tried the Julian Red Pulse sweater? I've heard it's unisex sizing, but was wondering how it fits.

Damn. Does no one know this? I was hoping for an answer. Geek, where you finding the sweater? You can PM if you want. That was one of those things i liked months back but i was waiting till sales on.

I have a pair of Cheap Monday jeans that were given to me, the inside tag says regular 5522 unwash. They're non stretch, pretty heavy, stiff, denim. I'd like to pick up another pair but can't really seem to find them. Does anyone know where I could pick up another pair, or if they go by another name? Thanks.

ooooo that'd be kinda good. the patches and all. I hope someone has done this and has pics