small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

cant find the thread (i think there is one) about painting shoes. thinking about getting some cheap shoes and painting them black. need some info on the best way to go about painting them or having someone do it for me.

cant find the thread (i think there is one) about painting shoes. thinking about getting some cheap shoes and painting them black. need some info on the best way to go about painting them or having someone do it for me.

Use acetone and a rag/cloth that doesnt leave any fibres behind to remove the finish from the leather (will take some of the colour too). Grab some leather dye/paint from your nearest cobbler/bootmaker or from here http://www.shoehardware.com/ - Angelus is the preferred one. Apply a couple of coats of paint, polish them up and youre good to go.

If youre going to do it on a pair of shoes that already have some wear then its best to try it with the dye. Creases can stop the paint binding with the leather causing it crack and flake off.

Not sure if you can access this but theres a good guide here.

http://www.crookedtongues.com/forum/index.php?task=threads&t=9631&fs=customs&cp=1&pls=0&tc=22

Can anyone recommend some brands that make wide neck tee's, that are slim but flattering as well, a little slouchy - I know B.Son makes something akin to that but as we all know "B.Son is not legit as fuck"

recommendations? thoughts?

muji makes one in a variety of colours. Perfect fit. i think i've seen one on |3ootlegs as well.

Can anyone recommend some brands that make wide neck tee's, that are slim but flattering as well, a little slouchy - I know B.Son makes something akin to that but as we all know "B.Son is not legit as fuck"

recommendations? thoughts?

I know shades of greige had some for like $35, you could try those out. Also Zara surprisingly has U-neck tees for $25.

Stay away from B. Son, I got a u-neck tee for cheap and it pretty much sucks...only good for layering because it is long. If you want something stand alone, I'd go with Zara.

Quick question,

When measuring clothes, for instance this hooded coat I'm buying. Is measuring "full fabric edge to full fabric edge" done from the top of the hood to the bottom, or from the collar to the bottom?

:o

I know shades of greige had some for like $35, you could try those out. Also Zara surprisingly has U-neck tees for $25.

Stay away from B. Son, I got a u-neck tee for cheap and it pretty much sucks...only good for layering because it is long. If you want something stand alone, I'd go with Zara.

how deep is the zara u neck, compared to something common like, say AA