small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

panicnation, I suppose you are right. I'm still new to fashion and trying to sort out which brands are extremely exclusive and which are more attainable... unfortunately the Nau clothing that I like is pushing the top end of my budget.

I also should have mentioned that I'm looking for other eco-friendly clothing if possible. I'm aware of Patagonia and Horny Toad, but I'm not really a fan of their style. Most other eco conscioius clothing lines that I've seen so far have been heavy on women's clothing with maybe a T-shirt for the men's selection at most.

Pretty slim. I'm between small and medium in most things and my medium long sleeve tee fits pretty well. Real slim in the arms while kinda short/boxy in body. At least mine (from last fall) is.

^^^^ tis true. If you're an unstylish muthfuka then you should probably just stick to raw denim and flannel shirts. White jeans/pants can be worn and made to look goooodddddd though.

A Jewish guy rings his mother. She picks up the phone and says 'Hello'.   He says 'Hi, how are you?'   'Fine', she says.   'Sorry', he says, 'I must have the wrong number'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer wow power leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling, wow power leveling, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best service:cheap WoW Gold, WoW Gold, buy WoW Gold,

what's the chest measurement on a size small BoO shirt?

I took full measurements early in the summer of my two small BoO shirts because i was gonna use jantzen to make some replicas. i still haven't done that but have the measurements lying aorund:

white ocbd:

length- 27"

chest- 19.25-19.5" laying flat 18.5" seam to seam

waist- 18"

shoulder- 17.5" top shoulder seam and 16.5" across the back shoulder seam

sleeve- 25" from top shoulder seam to edge

wrist- 4" across middle of the cuff

armhole- 9.1" laying flat and 8.25" pit seam to shoulder seam

blue slightly lighter material:

length- 27.5"

chest- 19" laying flat and 18" pit seam to pit seam

waist- 18"

shoulder- 17.25" top shoulder seam and 16.1" across the back shoulder seam

sleeve- 25" from top shoulder seam to edge

wrist- 3.8" across middle of cuff

armhole- 9.25" laying flat and 8" pit seam to top shoulder seam

Take it off, wrap one end around your neck, then the other from a sturdy high beam

i see, thanks. rep'ed

Do you understand how rep works? It's not something you just say. Please check your "my supertalk" and you'll see my example.