small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

PICK ONE: Which of these two jackets do you like more?

23.jpg

Nom de Guerre - it's not actually leather, but is coated cotton which is supposed to 'crack and wear' with age. I actually own this, but could return it. It's awesome, pretty heavy-weight, and you can wear it in bad weather!

00180m.jpg

Shipley and Halmos. Beautiful leather, a little fey, it fits great and the collar goes way way up. Downsides: it's not as warm and it's a real leather jacket, i.e., no wearing it in wet weather. I'm tempted to return the NdG and pick this up.

What say ye?

Does anyone have an information on the brand 5cm (fivecentimeters)? I bought a few stuff from them a while back while in Bangkok at the Central World mall. I really liked their stuff and I wish to buy more, I don't think they were a local brand.

it's "a local street brand of the i.t group of hong kong".

check out: http://www.superfuture.com/city/reviews/review.cfm?id=1502〈=EN

PICK ONE: Which of these two jackets do you like more?

Nom de Guerre - it's not actually leather, but is coated cotton which is supposed to 'crack and wear' with age. I actually own this, but could return it. It's awesome, pretty heavy-weight, and you can wear it in bad weather!

Shipley and Halmos. Beautiful leather, a little fey, it fits great and the collar goes way way up. Downsides: it's not as warm and it's a real leather jacket, i.e., no wearing it in wet weather. I'm tempted to return the NdG and pick this up.

What say ye?

i like the shipley halmost one much more, personally.

I've lost a couple buttons on a pair of buzz rickson khakis. the top button and the button below that. anybody know how i might be able to get a couple replacements? tried calling history preservation but they're on vacation for a month. and i can't seem to find a japanese contact. any advice?

While I know winter is coming soon. I'm still looking for a few good pairs of slim, cuffed shorts that I can carry over to next summer....Preferably made of wool or a nice cotton blend. I know Band Of Outsiders had some this summer, but I can't get a hold of any. Any suggestions would awesome!