small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anyone know individuals or shops selling rare Nike Mayflys, Im looking for:

Black with white detail's

Red/Black (Bono's 'Save Africa' red campaign)'s (rarest ever!)

Tartan/Blue's

Art of Speed's

Ebay etc has not got these so any help would be much appreciated.

thanks guys

Russ

personal opinion but i feel that after thanksgiving sales are much better than after christmas ones... or maybe i've been to some bad sales

or maybe it was just a shitty year (07)

Thanks for your reply m1sterko.

I need to start saving for a hardcore two day NY shopping.

What makes the number (n)ine jeans worth their hefty price tag? I'm a looking for a pair of slim black jeans and really like the look of them. But I can't really can't see all that much of a difference between them and a pair of cheap mondays or other skinny jean. If someone could enlighten me on them that would be great.

By saletime, some A.P.C. jackets/coats are around the $300 mark.

i thought b.son had an interesting waxed peacoat out around the 200 mark? and also ndg always has murderous outerwear, supermarket should have something in that range

the sunglasses i mean, if there is any question

generic wayfarer knockoff #49098083, find 1-49098090 at urban outfitters for $15.00

ive been looking for this everywhere

with no finds

maybe im just incompetent

but can anyone (hopefully sidney himself)

tell me what model jacket sidney wears in his waywt project?

its third from the left on the top row

now its obviously the north face, but ive been unable to find a similar model fro sale anywhere...

+rep to anyone who can help in the slightest bit...

all the hyvents have more or less the same silhouette with minor detail changes. and i think like every other model comes in that 2-tone scheme if you just check their homepage

could anyone tell me who makes these?

they seem to be fairly popular...

6188purpshoe3.jpg?t=1215590551

dont know those exact ones but if you search for driving moccassin/driving shoes you will get loads of them

What makes the number (n)ine jeans worth their hefty price tag? I'm a looking for a pair of slim black jeans and really like the look of them. But I can't really can't see all that much of a difference between them and a pair of cheap mondays or other skinny jean. If someone could enlighten me on them that would be great.

if you have to ask just get the cheap mondays. as with all things fashion you are paying for better construction, fabric, cut, dying and those fun details and mostly the number nine label.

Guest No Handclaps Please

generic wayfarer knockoff #49098083, find 1-49098090 at urban outfitters for $15.00

oh..was what i assumed because im unfamiliar with wayfarers that big..i was personally looking for something more legit than $15 that was slightly larger than the average wayfarer.

was a fan of the salt. and rgeller (wayfarer?) styles that i saw in the sunglass thread but SFH was out and i'm having trouble finding them elsewhere..

how do you guys shop on japanese sites like rakuten?

How do you fet the site displayed in english it just come up as a bunch of ??????????

for me.

thanks

first install a japanese language pack, itll actually give you characters, then you can translate through google easier, unless you know japanese then you can actually read it.

as for buying you can read this thread and try it yourself

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11671

or have one of these guys do it for you

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=24807

question:

on a top piece where are the shoulders exactly supposed to be?

Shoulder seams should gently follow the line of your shoulder, but should not hug it too tightly.

Can someone please identify this bag for me? I'd love to buy it or something similiar so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/723/gladiatorsandalswo1.jpg

Google for "leather document holder" or something and I'm sure you'll be able to find something similar. The Margiela one on the Supermarket a while ago was really nice, but didn't have straps.

X Posted from SF,

Please tell me what you think about the fit of my Apolis Activism Trench Hoody, just got it in the mail today from the Context flash sale,

Both my parents told me its too tight, i think its just fitted on me...

Someone also said that my jeans were too tight for this hoody to look good in an outfit.. it is pretty long... its covering quite a lot of the back pockets on my SEXI04's... mayb i should sag some more?

Please be brutally honest, Idc if i hafta sz up if it means the right fit, let me know :D

ApolisTrenchHoodyFit004.jpg

ApolisTrenchHoodyFit005.jpg

ApolisTrenchHoodyFit006.jpg

Thanks!

We got those last season and my boss loves his, but he's got a slimmer build than you. You look pretty squeezed in there. Personally, I find the zipper tape on the blue version really distracting.

I actually ordered the black but unfortunately... Context didnt have the size by the time I ordered I suppose :( I settled for the blue, i like the shade, and $86 for a hoodie like that I really can't complain lol

with a bit of weight loss i think you'd look better in it~

and thanks for the tidbit geek

I was thinking that... Im really trying to get to 165... I weigh in at around 190 with clothes on :(:(:( 165 is the lowest ive ever got myself, so i figure if i keep running and eating healthy the pounds will come off by the time its the right season to wear it :cool:

If not... 80 shipped around christmas time :D