FunkyFrenchy

ACRONYM bag & parka + DH + ACNE

3 posts in this topic

hi,

up for sale an acr bag and parka.

-BAG-

don't remember form witch season,

the condition is really good,

except one letter of the "3RDARM" logo is starting to peel of.

299€

photo.jpg

-PARKA-

GT-J12

from firmament :

Possibly the lightest WWB trenchcoat available. Full length weather protection with a fight night weight of 412g. Gore-Tex® Paclite keeps things comfortable and dry. ACRONYM® Interops keeps things out of sight and at the ready. Rapid deploy from all 3rd Arm INTEROPS bags.

FABRIC TECHNOLOGY: GORE-TEX® PACLITE Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®

Pockets: 5 external / 0 internal

Sizes (cm) M 1/2 Chest: 60

Length: 100

Shoulder: raglan

Sleeve: 65.0

399€

photo-6.jpg

-DIOR-

Sneakers,

size 39, will fit US8, lanvin 6, MMM 41 and so on.

outsole : 28cm.

299€

vente_acr_ret-4.jpg

-ACNE-

Bomber

size 46

229€

vente_acne.jpg

-ANN D-

Coat, size small

really good condition, wonderful thick fabric,

made in Italy

299€

rick11of12.jpg

Edited by FunkyFrenchy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By ole

View Advert FS: Barracuta Jacket NVY sz 40 Fluevog Oxfords sz 10
      BARACUTA
      G9 MODERN CLASSIC HARRINGTON JACKET - BARACUTA CLOTH
      US XXS / EU 40
      Very good condition, worn a handful of times. 
      Retails 390 USD. 
      Style didn't work for me. Size is 40 and I usually wear a size small. Fits very classic cut with longer arms and silhouette.
      Check out GRAILED for other items for sale.
      https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/518840

Advertiser ole Date 05/15/2017 Price $275.00 Category clothing  
    • By ole
      BARACUTA
      G9 MODERN CLASSIC HARRINGTON JACKET - BARACUTA CLOTH
      US XXS / EU 40
      Very good condition, worn a handful of times. 
      Retails 390 USD. 
      Style didn't work for me. Size is 40 and I usually wear a size small. Fits very classic cut with longer arms and silhouette.
      Check out GRAILED for other items for sale.
      https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/518840

• By JamesCap

View Advert Visvim Valdez Corduroy Goretex Size 3
      guaranteed authentic. very gently used, no flaws whatsoever. comes with original bag (no tags). Size 3, fits like a smaller US large or a big medium. I'm 6'1 185lbs and it fits pretty good - I've included a picture of when I had tried it on.
      no international shipping, credible buyers only. I will be shipping same or next day of payment, via USPS priority mail (2-3 business day delivery) with restricted signature confirmation (you must show the postal worker ID proving it is you when he delivers/you pick up from the post office) - non-negotiable.
      A perfect example of the old meets new aesthetic and dedication to functionality with which Visvim designer Hiroki Nakamura approaches everything he does, the Valdez 2-Layer Goretex Corduroy Down Jacket from the “Dissertation on a Man with No Country Vol.2 collection for AW13. Constructed with a full Goretex backed corduroy shell, it is stuffed with Goose down, offering an almost unapparelled amount of protection from the elements. Featuring the kind of expert detailing that has made Visvim one of the most dominant forces in contemporary menswear it is closed with a Brass Riri zip sourced from Switzerland, four chest pockets and a MA-1 style sleeve pocket and is finished with a genuine Coyote fur hood trim. A stunning piece from a pioneering designer.
      100% Cotton Corduroy Shell 
      Goretex Backed Fabric 
      Genuine Goose Down Stuffing 
      Full Linen Blend Lining 
      Removable Genuine Coyote Fur Hood Trim 
      Brass Riri Zipped Closure 
      Branded Brass Hardware 
      Two Stud Closed Handwarmer Pockets 
      Two Flap Covered Pockets 
      Utility Sleeve Pocket 
      Deer Suede Trim 
      Made in Japan
      Advertiser JamesCap Date 03/29/2017 Price $1,200.00 Category outerwear  
    • By JamesCap
      guaranteed authentic. very gently used, no flaws whatsoever. comes with original bag (no tags). Size 3, fits like a smaller US large or a big medium. I'm 6'1 185lbs and it fits pretty good - I've included a picture of when I had tried it on.
      no international shipping, credible buyers only. I will be shipping same or next day of payment, via USPS priority mail (2-3 business day delivery) with restricted signature confirmation (you must show the postal worker ID proving it is you when he delivers/you pick up from the post office) - non-negotiable.
      A perfect example of the old meets new aesthetic and dedication to functionality with which Visvim designer Hiroki Nakamura approaches everything he does, the Valdez 2-Layer Goretex Corduroy Down Jacket from the “Dissertation on a Man with No Country Vol.2 collection for AW13. Constructed with a full Goretex backed corduroy shell, it is stuffed with Goose down, offering an almost unapparelled amount of protection from the elements. Featuring the kind of expert detailing that has made Visvim one of the most dominant forces in contemporary menswear it is closed with a Brass Riri zip sourced from Switzerland, four chest pockets and a MA-1 style sleeve pocket and is finished with a genuine Coyote fur hood trim. A stunning piece from a pioneering designer.
      100% Cotton Corduroy Shell 
      Goretex Backed Fabric 
      Genuine Goose Down Stuffing 
      Full Linen Blend Lining 
      Removable Genuine Coyote Fur Hood Trim 
      Brass Riri Zipped Closure 
      Branded Brass Hardware 
      Two Stud Closed Handwarmer Pockets 
      Two Flap Covered Pockets 
      Utility Sleeve Pocket 
      Deer Suede Trim 
      Made in Japan