greentea

Lets Talk Sandals.

The guy that sells those has the most extensive Huaraches blog on the internet: https://huaracheblog.wordpress.com

Give that guy some vibram soles and some sort of heavy tech fabric, Urban Techwear itself would shit itself.

Whow, you're on Sufu?!

Are you based in Mexico?

Sure..Based mostly in Michoacan, Mexico..I'm a regular footwear designer..with my list of favorite websites, forums and blogs to scroll through daily, weekly and monthly...curious like everyone else about designs and trends, new and old...and where culture is heading.

Edited by 74FDC

rick-owens-black-black-and-white-slingba

Edited by SSchadenfreude

bought the green one couple days ago from nitty gritty. hopefully the sizing was right .. 5985_237fd91e34.jpg

5985_ac028709ad.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

Does someone know where I can purchase all-black chaco Z1 sandals? The ones on their website have their stupid logo on the side of the sole and I dont really like this! If I make the with the customize editor on the site they seem to be without it. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd say just customize them if they have them without it, or buy some Teva origionals and cut off the logo if looking to save money.

Does someone know where I can purchase all-black chaco Z1 sandals? The ones on their website have their stupid logo on the side of the sole and I dont really like this! If I make the with the customize editor on the site they seem to be without it. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.amazon.com/Chaco-Mens-Unaweep-Sandal-Black/dp/B002CAS0QW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397992451&sr=8-1&keywords=chaco+z1

I got a pair and swear by them. Best weird purchase in a while. They handled some serious rock scrambling and never slipped up. 

Tempted to purchase BWXCamper current joints, anyone a fan?

^ I like em, just wish they came in monochrome colorways

these are one of the best iterations of ____baskets, i loved them even more in white

these and the getaclogs i posted a few pages back plus the og platform clogs would be my dream summer shoe wardrobe

140428_chaco_pc.jpg

i kinda wanted the nike x fragment suede benassi slides but the suede looked too rough and unrefined IRL

(totally not as beautiful as the concept pics)

why didn't they do all leather