Lets Talk Sandals.

greentea

Sure..Based mostly in Michoacan, Mexico..I'm a regular footwear designer..with my list of favorite websites, forums and blogs to scroll through daily, weekly and monthly...curious like everyone else about designs and trends, new and old...and where culture is heading.

Edited by 74FDC

• 2 weeks later...

Does someone know where I can purchase all-black chaco Z1 sandals? The ones on their website have their stupid logo on the side of the sole and I dont really like this! If I make the with the customize editor on the site they seem to be without it. Any help would be appreciated.

Does someone know where I can purchase all-black chaco Z1 sandals? The ones on their website have their stupid logo on the side of the sole and I dont really like this! If I make the with the customize editor on the site they seem to be without it. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.amazon.com/Chaco-Mens-Unaweep-Sandal-Black/dp/B002CAS0QW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397992451&sr=8-1&keywords=chaco+z1

I got a pair and swear by them. Best weird purchase in a while. They handled some serious rock scrambling and never slipped up.