Lets Talk Sandals.

greentea

Guest jmatsu
Henrik Vibskov had some nice ones

all three are used but for sale.

i have the horse hair, the black, and the white.

50 bucks each. size 42.

buy my shit!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

img10322972399.jpeg

these are called the birkenstock athen.

i am pretty sure i saw the same ones in white patent (if not pls let me know any relevant 411). i doubt anyone here can find them for me, but if so big rep.

anyway if not i suppose i just gotta deal with the birk tokyo.

Thats not a sandal, its an open foot boot like we're back in the days of Sparta and permanently on a ship. I do really like that first neuman one that you posted in July though...not that I need to be looking for sandals in December, even here in CA.

well next time i'll be sure to put this kind of shit in the open-boot thread and tell birk that they are offensively wrong fuckin wrong for lying to consumers and classifying this shit as a sandal. they just so fuckin stupid, yeah??

^^^ yo jmats

can you show some pix of guys wearin the joints? i'd like to see how it looks

i dont have pics of nobody and r 2 lazy to find. i ordered them. should b here in like 2 weeks cause i am friend of germany. will probably do fit pics and try not 2 look like clown, but like caligula.

The Phillip Lim patent sandals are still available on some online sites like eluxury and another one i can't remember.

Jmat- I still gotta buy a pair or two of those jew sandals but i'm mad lazy since i know it takes a month and don't want to pay $30 shipping. I forget what you said. Did you half size up or half size down? I'm a 10.5 and wasn't sure. Probably gonna order a black and a brown. Just to kick around in.

Those pierre hardys look real nice. You copping?

The Phillip Lim patent sandals are still available on some online sites like eluxury and another one i can't remember.

Jmat- I still gotta buy a pair or two of those jew sandals but i'm mad lazy since i know it takes a month and don't want to pay $30 shipping. I forget what you said. Did you half size up or half size down? I'm a 10.5 and wasn't sure. Probably gonna order a black and a brown. Just to kick around in.

Those pierre hardys look real nice. You copping?

i actually like the make of the german/jap market glad sandals better than the lims. i am pretty sure that japland came out with patents.

the jew sandals i think i just sized up for jew sandals.

will kop phardys.

301ALTS_sierra_brown-1.jpg

If you just need a regular ol' sandal then Rainbow sandals are the only way to go. They last forever, they are priced decently and have a life time guarantee. Not only that they turn to a beautiful colour after wear and they mold to your feet. What else could you ask for? I have had the same pair for the past 5 years and have loved it.

Also keep in mind... I try to stay away from sandals that have a lot of straps on them. Even though they look nice, they are going to make your feet look like a tennis racket because of the tan line.

• 4 months later...
Guest jmatsu
Really like those middle ones from South Willard. Will definitely look into those when I stop by in a few weeks.

remember to let me know how they are! thanx

since shit is 40% off at atelier i might kop either the augusta or attachment jawns.