Lets Talk Sandals.

greentea

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.orphicshop.com/product-group/8

GGybNNo.jpg

RkCXPzR.jpg

043fIkv.jpg

Dwa5Ysk.jpg

Look okay at some angles and meh at others? 

i think they look good off the feet. terrible on.

was bored so i kopped w/o doing any research or seeing them irl. imo they look ok on and aren't uncomfortable. the cost performance is shit.  the quality is shit.  made in china shit.  took off a made in china sticker and some of the insole came off.  the back velcro strap is very flimsy and doesn't seems to sit right at various points.  if this shit was like 7000 i could fathom it, but @ 25,000 i say fuck u (them).  

was bored so i kopped w/o doing any research or seeing them irl. imo they look ok on and aren't uncomfortable. the cost performance is shit.  the quality is shit.  made in china shit.  took off a made in china sticker and some of the insole came off.  the back velcro strap is very flimsy and doesn't seems to sit right at various points.  if this shit was like 7000 i could fathom it, but @ 25,000 i say fuck u (them).  

lets see some pics

are these jp exclusives? pretty sick imo.

i'm also in the hunt for more dressy sandals that aren't overly luxe in a "wall street analyst vacationing in the hamptons" kind of way if you know what i mean.

517611_mrp_fr_l.jpg

KbBjvfS.jpg?1

still trying to get at this:

LANVINSANDAL.jpg