Lets Talk Sandals.

greentea

• 3 weeks later...

those are great, wanted to ask here if anyone knew a place where i could find the all white givenchy strap sandal (air max sole inspired) in WHITE, i have the black/black pair but it is like impossible for me to locate the white one during season to try on other than the givenchy in-store but i can't make it there right now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anyone also have a pair of suicokes?  

question:

the insole has a weird big bubble on the heel, i find it pretty uncomfortable to wear them for long periods of time, as it's like the bulge is jamming into my heel.  

goes away over time?  better for some feet than others?  need to make my foot muscles stronger to handle suicoke sandle insole?    

do you have flat feet by any chance?

my birks were murderous for the first few times, but the foot bed got progressively better with wear (say about a month in of on/off wear)

I'd assume suicoke's rubber/foam(?) insole should dull down with wear as well. How long that takes I'll leave to someone with actual experience on them to answer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So much amazing shit within the last few posts here.

ShVu8Ow.jpg

This shit is wrong!

I've spent over five times the amount of money on sandals in the past three years than i have on denim or pants of any kind.