Lets Talk Sandals.

greentea

i wear birkenstock arizonas and some cheap havaiannas

if you got the $$$, get a pair of visvim christos!

others that i like but can't afford:

-HTC Arizonas

11.jpg

-chrome hearts arizonas

Saw them at the LA store

i wear birkenstock arizonas and some cheap havaiannas

if you got the $$$, get a pair of visvim christos!

others that i like but can't afford:

-HTC Arizonas

11.jpg

-chrome hearts arizonas

Saw them at the LA store

man,yeah i saw those christos, but god dang are they expensive. might be little too over the top though for what im looking for. but if i like it i dont really mind shelling out the $.

good quality contruction is what im eyein out for.

Sanuk. PERIOD. They are seriously THE most comfortable sandals I've ever owned.

They're based in San Diego, and their main clientle is surfers. Even if you don't surf, these are something to pick up. For ~$50, its worth a shot.

(I sound like a telemarketer.)

Sanuk. PERIOD. They are seriously THE most comfortable sandals I've ever owned.

They're based in San Diego, and their main clientle is surfers. Even if you don't surf, these are something to pick up. For ~$50, its worth a shot.

(I sound like a telemarketer.)

those sanuks are nice. i might pick up a few more sandals through out the summer. im going sandal frenzy.

Lets not.

Am I the only sandal-hater here?

God- I can't stand them.

Never seen a pair that look good.

Don't want to look at your gnarly-ass feet.

Shouldn't be worn anywhere but on the beach or in the sauna.

OK- now I feel better.

Guest Fade to Black
Lets not.

God- I can't stand them.

OK- now I feel better.

yeah I'm against the concept of wearing open-toed shoes of any sort if you're a man...I dunno i just can't get over that hurdle, call me insecure but it looks feminine, i love lookin at girl's feet but men gotta cover that shit up. The closest thing I've seen to an acceptable, "butch" sandal is a pair of Costume National's my dad bought a couple years ago, he got a good 2 or so years worth of wear out of them but they're pretty busted now.

Lets not.

God- I can't stand them.

OK- now I feel better.

i agree completely. beach, sauna, utilitarian uses only.

yeah I'm against the concept of wearing open-toed shoes of any sort if you're a man...I dunno i just can't get over that hurdle, call me insecure but it looks feminine, i love lookin at girl's feet but men gotta cover that shit up. The closest thing I've seen to an acceptable, "butch" sandal is a pair of Costume National's my dad bought a couple years ago, he got a good 2 or so years worth of wear out of them but they're pretty busted now.

I agree as well. I especially hate it here in NYC where every other hipster has his grimey ass feet poking out of a flip-flop. Not a good look.

I agree as well. I especially hate it here in NYC where every other hipster has his grimey ass feet poking out of a flip-flop. Not a good look.

we have nice feet here in sunny california. =), nyc got gnarly feet for obvious reason in that urban smog filled environment.hehe

visvim christos are the only sandals that look okay imo

How do u usually wear them? I have a pair but the polyester kept scratching the top of my feet, less comfortable then i've expected...i see people wear them with socks. but that kinda diminished the meaning of wearing sandals.. would be great if they switched to using leather as lining...

How do u usually wear them? I have a pair but the polyester kept scratching the top of my feet, less comfortable then i've expected...i see people wear them with socks. but that kinda diminished the meaning of wearing sandals.. would be great if they switched to using leather as lining...

oh really? i thought they were all leather. i was considering getting some,but good thing you mentioned it. yeha i prefer it just leather lining, i reall love my tevas they feel nice,the foot bedding is so comfortable. =)