pc gaming threak

the hall of vame

i would like to play an instagib deathmatch game

please point me in the right direction and let me know if you're down to play

Me and my friends are pretty obsessed with this game http://www.warsow.net ,

it's a quake clone with some new movement added (walljumps) that makes it ridiculously fun. Instagib is pretty much all i play, 1v1 me anytime scrub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

played napoleonic a lot, it's a fun game, but the hand to hand combat is pretty atrocious, i couldn't get past how bad it is which is why i always used ranged weapons if possible.

mount and blade has the best pvp melee combat system ever tbh

while nw's combat is a bit slower and clunkier than native's, I don't see why u would call it atrocious

• 1 month later...

i'm hooked on path of exile. made by a small company of diehard diablo 2 players. it feels more like a diablo game than diablo 3 does.

mount and blade has the best pvp melee combat system ever tbh

while nw's combat is a bit slower and clunkier than native's, I don't see why u would call it atrocious

totally. i played a lot of warband and the combat system was extremely deep and makes for some crazy intense duels when 2 people know what they're doing. you know it's good when it's open-ended enough for people to develop their own fighting styles and stuff. i used to just go into dueling games where everyone gathered around in the center of the map, wore rags and their favorite weapon and would 1 on 1 duel with people. 

Edited by Rob060

• 1 year later...

Anyone playing any MMO's ?  I've been playing ESO (elder scrolls online) for a bit and the combat is amazing. PvP is really hit or miss due to the lack of structured options but it's very skill based.  Here's a video of a good player taking on 5

ya thats my video  =X

Edited by BrokenGlass