+J, Thom Browne Gitman, Our Legacy, Universal Works, APC + more

BRICK DOM

Help me pay for college !

I've been out of my summer job and I've managed to get this far with my prior paychecks, but now I need a little more money to keep me going. This is a reorganization of my old thread with some new additions. I accept paypal only. Add 4% or mark as gift. Located in the US. PM me for quote to anywhere outside of the US.

1) +J Navy parka from a couple seasons ago. I like this design the best, it's not as busy as the recent iterations. Sz. S but will fit an M. Price: $85 shipped

2) +J Olive cropped chinos from the first season of +J. Fantastic quality on these, smoothest zipper I've ever used. Cropped to the perfect length. Size 32. Price: $60 shipped

3) Universal Works flecked crewneck in Oatmeal. Purchased these a couple months back, but it's seriously ridiculously thick. I will never need this in California in all of my life time as long as I remain here. Size M. Looking for: $125 shipped (shipping itself should cost $15-20 due to the thickness/weight of this thing)

6) Our Legacy Red Oxford. More of a rose hue, fits a little too big for me. Size L. Price: $100 shipped

10) Trickers x Present Navy shortwing brogue. Fantastic shoes, but I don't need these at this point in my life. sz. 10 UK. Price: $270 shipped.

11) SNS Herning black and blue scarf. I don't need a scarf, I live in California ... Looking for $50 shipped

2739_8e15e13484.jpg

PM me for pictures, They're huge so I feel better just sending them through PM. Should you need anything don't hesitate to PM me.

Edited by JD.Salinger

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^PM me please. If I didn't respond to your PM, please PM me again, I don't check sufu as much after the upgrade so yeah (also, I just got off of winter break and am settled back into my apartment so now is the best time for me to get things moving). Need to move these things ASAP