san jose::408

crissyw

oh, Manual does suits galore but I don't own any suits hence the reason he hasn't tailored a suit for me.

his whole shop is full of MTM stuff that he tailors, he knows how to tailor a suit for sure.

Anyone going?

Winter KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012 and Naglee Park Garage information

• Event: Winter KraftBrew Beer Fest 2012
  • Date: Jan. 28, 2012, 3pm-9pm
  • Address: San Jose Women's Club Landmark Ballroom, 75 South 11th Street, San Jose, CA 95112
  • Admission is free - just pay to taste.

i went.

i had fun.

• 3 weeks later...

just moved back to san jose recently, and feel completely out of the loop. what fun things are there to do? having been gone for pretty much 3 years i don't what there is to do.

• 3 weeks later...

didnt know where to put this so ill put it here. i went to 'donut wheel' in cupertino last night with my friend and right before i left i went to go use the bathroom, and the dude that prepares the donuts was in there infront of me, so i waited. then i notice he walks out without washing his hands. ugh, so i think that unless i want dick flavored donuts im not going back there, sucks though cause i have good memories of that place

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I honestly don't mind, I've been too busy with work to have a social life haha. Let's kick it somewhere - I'm not as familiar with south bay as I'm not from around here originally - would Santana Row work or is that too boring?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

After the fall semester ended, I spent nearly two weeks back in San Jose spending time with family for the holidays and it fucking drove me insane. Nothing to do, driving everywhere (it's not the driving, but the lack of walking) and the water in SJ tastes gross. I couldn't be happier being back in Berkeley. It's also ridiculously cold in SJ, much colder than the east bay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i tried to swing by after work at 7. unfamiliar with downtown and sort of freaked when there was no open parking and did not feel like dishing out the change for this parking lots.. i literally drove passed it and 5mins on my way home i regretted not stopping by. fml

going to try and swing by again sometime this week if i can get off work early. all i really want to see is if the u-neck tee is worth picking up, and for some reason despite my shopping habits i really want to see this in person. the shipping i find as a total rip off when i get spend 15mins drive to the b&m store without waiting 5 to 10 days. 

=\

• 2 weeks later...

anyone been to the Muiji in downtown and like it? 

I visited recently. I thought it was nice. It smelled clean and was divided between clothes and homewares, and had a tiny little back section for bedding and slippers. I bought a mug and a cozy-ass button down I've been wearing a lot. Staff was nice and helpful and eager to tell me about promotions. I did take a look at the u-necks but didn't pull the trigger because they were in plastic bags and I couldn't decide between a medium or a large. They are on sale now though, until the 17th I think. Good luck and let us know if the shirts are worth it!

I actually went back the next day, and the staff allowed me to open up the packages. Went with a size large. I like it a lot actually and because they were sold out at the time in store proceeded to order a few ($200 worth lol!) online that are arriving tomorrow. 

Only thing was i thought the parking lot right beside the store had validated parking time. I guess not. It is convenient though. Make a 'U' at the light and turn into the lot at the right. I like the store but feel like I have to go out of my way to shop there. Best if I get off work and head there from 1st street. Traffic is okay, and 45 mins is enough to shop around the store before it closes. It is also not as busy around 8PM in downtown it seems. 

Going back to the tees, you should try it out. Nice neck opening IMO, just size up.