My APC rescues turn 4 months old today, pics inside

M.O.A

I have been wearing these for 4 months. I got them at the beggining of march and I have worn them 113 days since that day. I rarely wear anything else. i use these jeans to do everything, skate, go to concerts, party, work around the house, etc. I love these things. Another two months and maybe ill get around to giving these things a clean soak!

front

16c6u1g.jpg

16c6rsi.jpg

16c6s12.jpg

16c6sd5.jpg

hey kixslf,

i'm sure you answered this question before, but what's your true waist size and did you find a 32 stretched too much still?

hey kixslf,

i'm sure you answered this question before, but what's your true waist size and did you find a 32 stretched too much still?

yea id like this answered as well

i got a 30 and its already slightly loose (which i normally like , but i dont wanna have em stretch like mad)

good work on the wear, i guess all that skating u do does really do a # on them

yeah they are dirty as hell but its all a part of the process. I wear a 34 in most stuff and yes i have found that they have stretched a bit too much. Wish i would have bought a 31. Go three sizes down. they may seem tight at first but they will sttetch out. trust me

Kewel I thought apc was the exception .

I'd do a semi hot bathtub soak , then rub down to the washer for a gentle cycle warm or cold wash with veggie deterge + double wash + spin dry AFTER pulling them out and " shaking them flat "