FS: RO DRKSHDW / ZB / Julius [M/48/3]

noumenos

A few items for sale. shipping is not included, as it may vary consequently depending on your location.

Also, I propose to split the Paypal fee, so consider adding 2% if you don't want to pay with "gift" option. No hold option.

I've already done business here with many guys, feel free to ask for references !

RO DRKSHDW HOODED COAT (M/L)

This is a hooded RO DRKSHDW coat in brand new condition, made in a slightly waxed and substantial cotton/denim. very nice construction, made in Italy. This is a versatile piece that can be worn both in autumn and winter, as there is a removable and substantial lining, attached with buttons. The hood is also lined with soft cotton.

I'll add measurements very soon.

Pit to Pit : 55cm

Shoulder to shoulder : 46cm

Size: M but it fits a 48/slim 50

Condition: New (only tried one time)

Price: 250e

DRK14-2.jpg

DRK18-1.jpg

DRK17-1.jpg

DRK7-1.jpg

DRK2-1.jpg

Julius cropped pants (3)

These are cropped pants from SS10, made of lyocell and cotton. Very good condition, I'd say 9/10. The only thing that is worth mentioning is that a button lacks on the small gaz mask pocket, but nothing that can't be repaired for a few bucks.

Size at waist : 43cm, legs opening: 19cm

Size: 3, fits a 48/slim 50

Price: 100e

julius9-1.jpg

julius8-1.jpg

Zam Linen J-pants from SS11 (46-48)

you all know them, SS11 version of the soft J-pants, in a lightweight linen. BNWT. Size is 48 but I'd say that they fit smaller than other j-pants I have from Zam. width at waist is 41cm. It sould be ok for a true 46 or a slim 48. Come with tags and Zam cotton bag.

Size: 48, fits a 46-slim 48

Price: 200e

zam5-1.jpg

zam1-1.jpg