FS: Rick Owens, Ann Dem, IS, SNS HERNING, Jil Sander, Margiela...

illspent

1. Jil Sander, tailor made trousers, size 46. Say whatever about Jil collections but the pants are always impeccably tailored. The best formal pants I have ever tried on. I have a few pairs of Jil Sander pants that I wear often and can let go of one but honestly the best pants for this sort of thing. hook and bar, button fly, 4 pockets, tapered leg cut, belt loops. textured black wool (94% virgin wool, 4% cashmere, 1% elastane) that can be worn year round pretty much. purchased last winter. I haven't had a chance to wear them. $700 retail. asking $350. BNmintWT.

waist just 41cm (like a hair short), inseam 80cm with at least a few inches that can be let out, thigh is like 31cm (i disregarded seams so its total material).

ScreenShot2011-10-25at115607PM.png

2. Avantindietro Field, size 43, derbies (in the grayish brownish color with red laces). Comes with paper mache packaging, tags. Already vibrated and worn very lightly over course of a week -> look as new. Gorgeous shoes. I realized, way too late, that I'd be more comfortable in a 44.

Bought from Sloft. Sold out within a few days. Asking $1200

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz310/sartorialoftla/Avantindietro_Field/AVFDFB.jpg

color reference.

IMG_7744.jpg

IMG_7742.jpg