bill

UNDERCOVERISM general discussion thread

I'm looking for a proxy for the AOYAMA store sample sale... lemme know, willing to pay. 

does any place have aw14 in stock yet? really itching to buy one of those huge painting scarves. 

Nope, I think you're jumping the gun. Usually you have to wait until August or so. Right now they're just starting sales with ss14 in Japan.

does any place have aw14 in stock yet? really itching to buy one of those huge painting scarves. 

anyone know retail on something like this? assuming obnoxious, but those look great...

As certain people keep using this forum for sales I have several UC t's and a shirt for sale.

Im also visiting the HK store next week if anyone needs any pick ups? They had a lot of previous seasons stock + other brands the last time I was there.

Edited by undercover73

do they still have the jodhpur boots (right image) in the HK store?

looking for the black in US9.5 which translates to M?

undercover-jun-takahashi-ss14-14.jpg

^not sure if the uc hk store has them, but i saw them at the joyce stores in central and tst. you could probably fit L if you're us9.5

Edited by nick167

N4501-m-01-dl.jpg

Need these pants in my life. I checked out Hankyu today but the only size they had was a 3 and I need  a1. I'm thinking Aoyama might be my best bet? I'd call to see what they have but my Japanese is subpar to say the least.

Edited by GMM13

10608141_1446233605656726_1411403973_n.j

"TGRAPHICS", the T-shirts graphic exhibition is from Sep 6 in PARCO MUSEUM. At the same time, a luxurious book will be published! Its contents is pretty intense. Hope you will enjoy it! 9/ï¼–

Iunno about this particular one, but jun takahashi did many remakes and custom one offs. He'd just throw on the uc tag, but mainly the Undercoverism tags.

tumblr_ncdcmbVjVm1rx3gaao1_1280.jpg

Sk8thing for Undercover Rider

Edited by poltergeism